ena

That day wasn't the best for Marinette. Even with Ladybug luck, everything went wrong.

First, it was the rain.

That morning she was late for school again, just because a truck ran over a puddle and splashed everything in her face.

She forgot an umbrealla. Typical Marinette.

Her hair was soaking wet, but way less than her clothes. She sighed, giving up and stopped running.

She was already late, she couldn't get in much more trouble.

She walked to school, even with the rain pouring constantly on her.

When she finally arrived she sighed and looked at her tablet, which was thankfully protected by her bag. The only thing that didn't go wrong.

"Don't worry, Marinette," Tikki assured her. "Tomorrow everything will be normal again,"

"Do you realize, I need to survive at least 14 hours to get there?" Marinette asked, annoyed.

She took out her sports outfit, which she was glad she had in her locker. She didn't use it often, so it was still clean.

She ran into showers in the changing room and quickly washed the mud out of her hair.

When she was done, she put on the clothes and dried her hair as much as it was possible.

"At least I get to see Adrien today,"

The moment she got everything done, was the moment when the bell rang.

She walked to her second period which was History. She sat down in her normal sit, when Alya walked in.

"Girl, where have you been?" she asked, crossing her arms on her chest.

Marinette explained the situation and Alya couldn't help but laugh.

Nino walked in and sat down in the row infront of the girls.

"Doesn't Adrien have this class to?" Marinette asked Nino, which nodded.

"He didn't show up for school today, probably some photoshoot," Nino shrugged, but Marinette knew he didn't usually have photoshoots between school periods.

She just nodded, trying not to panic. She sighed.

Yep, her luch couldn't get any worse. And she said that too quickly.

A boom was heard from the outside and Marinette literally almost started crying.

"Not an akuma attack, please!" she sighed. Their teacher already dismissed them and they all ran in different directions.

Alya was on the crime scene, when Marinette ran into bathroom to transform.

Chat Noir was already there, when she showed up.

They defeated the akuma, which wasn't easy. They both used their power and her miraculous beeped, but his didn't.

"My lady, wait!" he exclaimed behind her.

"I'm really sorry, Chat, but I need to go," she said, before running off.

He sighed and put his hands on his head. How was he going to get out of this mess? He didn't know.

No matter how many times he used cataclysm or if he tried to take off his ring, nothing happened.

The suit was glued on him and he started questioning himself if he could ever go to the bathroom again.

He wasn't hungry. He snuck some food from his house that night, but someone could've seen him.

He was starting to think, the best way to get this done was to tell his father. But who knows what Gabriel would do.

He shook his head at the idea. It wasn't good to tell anyone who he is. Even though he wouldn't mind his lady to know.

He sighed and jumped from roof onto another until he came to the Eiffel Tower. The view was amazing at day, but he prefered it at night.

He didn't mind being Chat Noir, but all the time? With that mask on his face he could get away from every little problem in his life. But did he want that?

The answer was no. Of course, it would be awesome to get away, but he wanted to come back too.

He'd miss his father, his friend way too much if he stayed like this. He needed to find a way.

The was also worried for Plagg, a lot. What if something happened to him and he wasn't able to transform Adrien back?

Marinette undid her transformation behind a tree and walked home. She took out her phone and already saw the video of Ladybug and Chat Noir fighting on the LadyBlog.

She chuckled at her best friend's obsession and entered the bakery.

She didn't do much that day. School was over, due to events that happened.

"Do you think it was importat what Chat wanted to say to you?" Tikki asked Marinette as she was drawing some designs.

"He was probably going say 'it would im-paw-sible to do it without your help, my lady,'" she tried her best to mock his voice. "Or something like 'we are really purrgressing, expecially you, Bugaboo,'"

Tikki laughed at her trying to be like Chat Noir.

"Those puns are terrible, Marinette," Tikki laughed. "But I think he was kind of serious today,"

Marinette put seconds thought into this. Maybe Tikki was right. Maybe she should talk to him.

"We should find him," she said, standing uo from her chair. She transformed and right then her yoyo rang (that's weird to write).

She picked it up and leaned it to her ear.

"L-Ladybug?" his voice was trembling.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" she asked.

"C-Could you meet me?"

There was a silence.

"Eiffel Tower. 10 minutes,"

----------------------

He was already there, when she arrived. Actually he never left. He was sitting there for at least four hours.

"Are you okay?" she asked. She saw him sitting on the edge of the tower, looking down at the city of love.

"I'm fine," he mumbled and leaned on the railing. Tears were streaming down his face and he sobbed.

"Sure, I believe you," she said with sarcasm in her voice.

She sat down next to him and before she knew, he hugged her. He cried in her shoulder. She didn't care about anything else, but her partner that moment.

"Please tell me Chat. What's wrong?" she asked, wiping tears off his face with the back side of her hand.

"I-I,..-" he tried not to cry again. "I can't t-transform back,"

------------------------

AND THERE IT IS. THE FIRST CHAPTER. Yes I know it's the same cliffhanger, but I did say the previous chapter(?) was only a preview!
I'm naming chapters after Slovenian numbers. Why? Because I can!

And yes I am aware that this chapter sucks, but the next one will be better;D