petnajst (bonus chapter)

QUICK NOTE! PLEASE READ! IMPORTANT🐶🐶

I'm aware it's the last chapter, before epilogue and lot's of you hate Carlos/Chien Marron, but please if you don't like him please don't hate on him more after this chapter because there's big plot twist coming up. Please

DON'T HATE ON HIM
----------------------------

Chien Marron was sitting on the edge of the Eiffel Tower looking down at the city.

He moved to Paris a couple weeks before and he enjoyed it a lot.

Carlos knew more than the other two miraculous holders. He knew who they were. Marinette and Adrien. It wasn't hard to figure it out.

The only thing that bothered him was that he didn't have his other half. He was jealous of Adrien to have Marinette. He was jealous of Marinette to have Adrien.

He was an amazing boy.

He sighed as he leaned his head on the railing.

"Nice evening, isn't it," a voice said, behind him. It startled him and he turned around with a speed of light. A black cat was standing behind him.

He sat down next to him and looked at the city too.

"It's beautiful," Chat Noir said. "I saw it so many times and it always amazes me,"

They were sitting there for quite some time, before one of them spoke up.

"Why don't you like me?" Chat asked. I do like you. "I get that be both represent animals, who aren't really fond of each other, but still,"

Chien looked at him with a curious look. "I just don't think you're a type a guy I'd hang out with," I'm jealous of Marinette.

"So you have a special type of friends?" Chat asked, shaking his head. "If you're going to wait for them to come around, you'll be lonely forever,"

"You really want to be my friend, huh?" Chien asked. He didn't want to be his friend.

Chat shook his head. "No, but this city needs protection and if we don't work together, we can't succeed."

His words made sense, but Chien wasn't sure if he could trust the cat, no matter how much he wanted to. They were silent for a few more minutes.

"Okay, so my offer stands. If you change your mind, find me," he said, standing up. Chien Marron grabbed his hand and pulled him back down.

"I-I..-please stay a little," Chat's eyes widened. "Uh okay,"

Chien Marron didn't let go of Chat's hand, which made Adrien felt really uncomfortable.

He leaned his head on Chat's shoulder and this made Chat realize what was happening.

"M-Maybe I should tell you this," he sighed. Chat's eyes was begging him to not tell him. Please don't like me, please don't like me!

"I-I'm ..." there was a pause. Chat was begging his luck not to work this time. "I'm really sorry. I found out your identities,"

Chat let out a sigh of relief, but as soon as he realized what he said, he pulled away and stood up. "Why?"

"I-I.. If you didn't like me,"

'like me? Chat shut up.' Chat thought to himself.

"Okay, so you know who we are. Who are you?" Chat asked and Chien sighed. He wanted to be close to him.

"I-I..-" he pulled off his ring and there was the boy who was drinking tea with Marinette, a few days ago.

"That explains why you were with Marinette," Chat sighed.

"You don't like her, right?" Chat asked, panicking a little.

No, I like you. "No. She's all yours, mate."

------------------------------

Soon Chat said goodbye, no matter how Chien Marron didn't want to. Chat had to get to Marinette soon as possible.

He knocked on her trapdoor and as soon as she opened it, he flew in, wrapping himself into one of her blankets. She was already in pijamas and she was about to go to sleep.

"Are you ... okay?" she raised her eyebrow, looking at him like he's the weirdest thing she'd ever seen.

"I need to tell you something," he mumbled into her pillow.

"Okay?" she sat down next to him, but he pulled her under covers and hugged her over her small frame. He nuzzled his head in her neck and she let out a squick, since it tickled her.

"He's gay, I'm sure," he said, his hot breath caressing her neck.

"Who's gay?" Marinette was lost.

"Chien Marron, uhh Carlos," he sighed.

"Kitty, what are you talking about?" Marinette was chuckling slightly. She understood nothing of what her kitty had just said.

He told her everything, from holding his hand to leaning his head on his shoulder. She was really suprised when he told her Carlos was Chien Marron, but it made sense.

Marinette couldn't help but laugh at Chat's worried face. "Calm down, you sound like you nearly killed someone,"

"What if I don't let him down gently and he becomes an akuma and kills everyone? You know that could happen!" Chat whisper-exclaimed.

"I'm sure, you wouldn't do such a thing," she planted a kiss on his cheek. Before she knew, he moved her so he was on top of her. Her cheeks became red, because she didn't wear anything else than a black top and shorts.

They looked at each other for a second, before Chat decided to press his lips to hers. She melted into a kiss and pushed her hands into his messy hair.

He left her mouth, and started leaving kisses down her jaw line, before he came to her neck. He looked for a perfect spot, before biting it. She let out a moan and a groan together, because she knew there would be bruise the next day.

She pulled him closer to her, because it felt like he was still too far away even though he was as close as he could be.

"You're beautiful," he mumbled as she kissed him on the lips again.

"Pshh, my parents are asleep," she said, slightly laughing between.

"So?" he pressed himself to her even more and she wasn't even complaining. He licked her bottom lip, but she pushed him away a little.

"Go home, kitty," she smiled at him.

"Why?" he looked at her with sad eyes. He didn't want to go back to the lonely place, he called home.

"Because I don't need my parents to hear us and I want to sleep," she pushed him off her, so he landed beside her.

"I'm going to stay right here, Princess," he pulled her to him, wrapping his arm around her. She put her head on his chest and hugging him over the hips too.

"Plagg, claws in," he said and his transformation wore off. Plagg flew out of the ring.

"You two disgust me," Plagg said, before went to Tikki who was already sleeping on her small bed. The two teens just laughed.

"Night, Princess,"

"Night silly kitty,"

---------------------------------------

I liked the idea of Volpina liking Marinette, so I used it in a different way.

I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST GAY PEOPLE!