Ch.5 Deals

Rhys Pov (point of view)

Well I'm off the hook this time so im lucky. But i proably will end up in her bed again for she is just so sot and everyrhing. Now ive always ben wondering what Feyres power will be. Whatever I wont worry about that right now. So right now I'm not getting hell so that's awesome. She let me off the hook whew. " we're you planning on eating or at I got up?" I ask her.
"Well I won't mind getting up but I have to get ready and I don't know where to eat." She tells me. Uhh I didn't think of that and I bet I looked like a complete fool. Uhh come on Rhysand get a hold on yourself I think to myself.
" well than you get ready and I'll be back here in around ten minutes" I tell Feyre. Uhh I go to walk out but while I do I suddenly stop for a moment and say," ten minutes is long enough for you to get ready right?" I ask. Really I kinda don't want her to be one of those women that take forever to get ready.
"Yeah yeah ten minutes is fine" Feyre says. Well that's good because I don't want to spend a minute without her. Even though when I send her back to spring she will be gone for two weeks. And I betting those two weeks will be terrible and  nightmare filled. Which reminded every that I didn't have any nightmares last night. Well that was most likely because of Feyre anyway.
As I get to my room I go and put on just some black pants and a dark blue tunic. This is what I basically wear anyway. And were the same clothes I wore last night even though I was sleeping. I go to retie my boots that I am always wearing they are also made for combat. Although almost all of my clothes are made for combat. And now time to go and brush my hair which doesn't even need that much brushing. And it's been five minutes, now time to figure out what to do for five minutes for I said I'd be back in ten. I could go to her room now but I don't want to seem desperate, I could also walk over there which would take like five minutes instead of just going through the shadows. Well maybe I'll just umm go and uhh ahh yes brush my hair again? Uhh ho am I kidding that sounds way to stupid. And look at that just trying to decide it's already taken five minutes. Well I'll just go through the shadows then.
As I pull myself through the shadows I end up right outside her door. And I go knock.
"Come in" Feyre says. As I walk in i see her and those pants and tunic fit her perfectly just hugging her thin figure and just look-in great. I go and I look her body up and down all the way from her feet to her very perfect looking thighs and to her curvy hips, to her soft and full looking breasts, to her beautiful face.  And I see that Feyre is also checking me out and I'm feeling self-conscience??? Well that's very different for me for I am pretty perfect. "Ready?" I ask with a smirk
"Yeah yeah I was ready like five minutes ago" she says. And darn I could have seen her five minutes earlier and I didn't that sucks a lot even though it would have been just five minutes.
"Oh well whatever" I say trying very hard not to look sad or disappointed at this
Feyre's pov
"So usually the night court doesn't dine together It's only around once or twice a month and that's all. So it will just be the two of us this morning and night" Rhys says. As we start to walk down to the dining room. "Breakfast will already be set out though. So don't worry about waiting when we get there. Oh and don't worry about having to clean up the servants will get it all. Incase you couldn't figure that out" Rhys says to me with a smirk.
"Rhys if anyone couldn't be able to figure that out it would be you. You will probably forget about that when we get there" I say to him in mock seriousness. Of course I'm joking if we were being serious then it would probably be me forgetting that now him.
"Oh really, want to bet on that" he asks.
"Sure lets make a bet that if I'm right I will stay with you for an extra week. But if I'm wrong you have to do some hung for me anything I want" I tell him. Ha he totally won't agree to this and if he does I'll just laugh. Cuz really I do t think he will forget and this will just go in my favor. Even if he forgets somehow it will be terrible for him because I will have to stay an extra week and I don't think he wants that
"Why do I feel  feel like this deal won't work out for me but will work out for you." He mumbles, "how about if I remember you stay an extra week and if I forget I will let you go two days early" he says.
I start thinking why would he want me to stay an extra week. Or maybe he just wants to upset Tamlin?
Ohh maybe he has some super secret way of actually forgetting, no I don't think that's it. "Do you just want to upset Tamlin and Lucien by keeping me here. Or do you have some secret way of forgetting?" I ask
"Now now Feyre can't I just enjoy you're company" Rhys says with smirk "anyway I'm not going with your deal and I don't think you're going with mine right" he asks as we reach the doors to the dining room.
"You are correct" I say as he opens the door.
"Well we can just eat then" he says as we go to sit down. Okay this is good pancakes I like those with bacon and eggs and orange juice. I go and start to dig in and It doesn't take me long to finish. After I go and see that Rhys is also done now.
Now I just thought of something I would love to go flying but am I allowed to ask uhh I don't know.
"Something on your mind" Rhys asks me
"Yeah I want you to Take me flying." I say with upmost confidence
"Really? When" he asks with a bit of excitement seeping through his words
"Uhh right now would be fine." I say.
"Ah okay" he says more composed
Okay I am very very excited now and I can't wait to taste the skies.
Okay guys and gals there it is. Sorry for any mistakes in grammar or spelling. And please comment and review that would be awesome. Sorry about not exactly having that more frequent update but I was going to Arizona and I didn't have any connection. So sorry.