Ch.9 last day part 1

Feyre PoV
I don't know when I started suspecting something. But everything just seemed so right with him. And I mean everything. So when he said he had to tell me something I just guessed. I mean it would have been so embarrassing if I was wrong but still. Uhh what am I trying to say, am I crazy for doing this internal dialogue uhh whatever. It's just I never want to go back what would tam, and Rhys say, yeah I know that tam and I don't have a relationship anymore but I don't know what's to do. And what about Lucien he also despises Rhysand. nothing seem seems right besides us. Uhh I don't even deserve him, yeah he's done some pretty bad stuff but he had to. Me what have I done murder people. I wish, I wish I just died after that. I don't want to be depressed, but how do I deserve anything. I'm brought out of my thoughts by Rhys.
"What are you thinking about" he asks me. But I know this and if he wants to know my thoughts I want to know his.
"I'll tell you if you tell me" I say with
"Okay" he says with a sigh
" umm I'm thinking about what I'm gonna do to deal with tam and Lucien." I say and it's true that was one of my thoughts. "You're turn" I say cheekily.
"I was thinking about how beautiful you were" he says with a slight blush.
Of course I blush at this but say "were? Not anymore."
"Nope you're not beautiful anymore" he says.
"Oh to bad" I say with a small pout.
"Yup to bad" he says. But that's when I hear it, I hear what he's thinking I don't know how but I just do. Of course I want to know more but those though that's are probably private. "Darlin, get out of my head."
"What do you mean?" I say I really thought it was nothing.
"You made your way through my shield I don't know how but you did" he informs me. Hmm interesting.
"So what do you think we should do on my last day here. But don't be surprised if I manage to sneak my way back here even if I hate you I think just think I might love you more." I say to him. But if I'm being serious it still troubles me how if tam and Lucien find out about us there could b some serious consequences. And I don't know who's I would deal with it, how we would deal with it. But I knew if I had to choose a side I would stay with Rhys, always. I would have to he's my everything. I just hope he returns my feelings but I don't want him to give up the night court for me. I just want him but he can have the night court and me. Along as the people accept me. I'm not to worried though. But maybe just maybe I can start over with him. I love him I hope he loves me, but if I'm being serious I need to be near him. I need him and when I'm in the spring court I'm positive I'll miss him like flowers miss the sun. But if I'm being serious I don't care about staying at the spring court. Don't get me wrong but now seeing the night court and seeing all different things an out it I know I can imagine a life here with Rhys. Me and him. Of course I'll visit he spring court but I belong with Rhys. I still love Lucien and tam but it's just friendships.
"I know what I want to do, I want to walk around places meet people that live in the night court. Make sure to give me the nice ones, I would like to also see if I can find out about I my powers. And I would love to spend more time with you and get to know you." I tell all of this to him with a bright smile. With a twinkle of hope in my eyes. I really want to do this with him.
"Your wish is my command ma'am, also you look beautiful and have the most beautiful smile I've ever seen." He says with pure love in him. God I love him he is just so perfect. But it's nice seeing this side of him.
"Haha more beautiful than you" I say to him with another laugh.
"Hmm maybe not that beautiful and perfect. But a close second.", he says with a laugh, God he really is perfect, but am I saying that because of the mating bond? I hope not. But I really believe I just love him." Fey ready to go"
"Fey?" I ask not that I mind but it's just new.
He blushes then says" hah yeah it's easier to say"
"Okay wells lets go, oh wait let me change. Hah i kinda have to do that while you might not mind me naked, you and your dirty thoughts, but others might." I say nice and confident.
"Uhh fine, I'll be back in a bit." He tells me.
So what should I dress in, I don't want to stand out, I want to match. And I want to look good for Rhys but not to good. Like a casual good. So as I walk to the dresser I pull out a nice dark blue tunic. It's long sleeved with cuff at the end of the sleeve. It dips a bit at the top not revealing anything, but very nice fitting. Next I bring out a pair of black pants they fit almost like say second skin, while the shirt is a bit loose but not very just giving me a change to breath. Know I get on some black boots that don't white hit my knee but a few inches below. All I have to do now is to come my hair and wait for Rhys. It doesn't take me long to brush my hair and get all the tangled. When I'm done I look at myself in a mirror and just rearrange my hair so it's all back. It is layered a bit so it gives a nice texture, it's a pretty good length hitting maybe the top of my ribs. I could tie it up but ehh.
Right then I hear a knock on my door so I open it and there's Rhys looking as stunning as ever. And just wow. He holds out his arm for me which I take all the while saying that I look great. And then we go, go and walk around the village part of the nigh court. And I know then as long as I have Rhys everything will be okay.
So yeah I know cheesy ending put this chapter will be split into two parts. I know I'm terrible but I just have to do it this way because I can't think of anything yet. And I know I said my ideas will come into play but it's more like after these two parts when she goes back to spring. Also sorry for taking a while to updating. Please like, comment, and follow.😊😊
            - Shadowdragon