Studying

You've had the worst day at university only to be followed by a pile of studying. 

Bad luck seemed to be following you  all day as you already missed the bus that morning being late to class then only to of left your purse at home and not able to pay for the next bus. You ended up walking instead only for it to rain and you had no umbrella.

As you reach your flat, you open the door to find it empty and dark with no one inside. You drop your bag on the floor and make your way to your room to start an endless study session.

You're struggling to keep studying when all you want to do is see your boyfriend, Joe. However he's too busy filming with Oli at his place and you're alone for the whole evening. 

'Ugh! I can't do this!' You shout as you throw your books of the desk giving up.

You're completely exhausted and you feel you're eyes are becoming heavy till you can't keep them open anymore.

'Y/n babe, wake up love.' You hear a voice whisper. You open your eyes to see your boyfriend Joe gently shaking you to wake up. You simply just smile and look over to see he brought over pizza and desert with his laptop. You look up to see him grinning.

'You need a break from all this studying, sweetheart.' He smiles and takes your hand to lie on the bed with him. He opens his laptop to put on Netflix watching your favourite film while eating away on pizza.

'But I need to fini-' You try to explain.

'What you need is to relax.' Joe interrupts as he kisses your forehead.

'Thank you, Joe.' You say.

He looks up and kisses you.

'Anything for my princess.'