Cheater - @ElizabethOsura

'I think I might go round and see Caspar for a while.' I say to Joe as I walk into the bedroom where he was sat on the bed editing a video.

'Okay.' He replies bluntly.

Recently myself and Joe haven't been ourselves, well, Joe hasn't been himself. I'm not sure if it was because we have been away from one another for a while due to me being in New York for a while with work or if it was something else.

'Well, I'll see you later then.' I say and leave the room, putting on my shoes and jacket and leave the house.

As I don't drive, I walk to Caspar's which is only a short while away.

I approach his house and knock on the door.

'Hey, Y/N.' He says and let's me in.

We make our way to his lounge and take a seat.

'Do you want a drink or anything?' Caspar asks me and I shake my head.

'No thanks, I need to talk to you though.' I say and he nods, coming over to the couch and sits next to me.

'What's wrong?' He asks.

'Do you know if anything is wrong with Joe? He's been acting strange recently and I don't know why.' I say hoping he knew something.

'Um, no, no-, not what I can think of.' Caspar stutters, he's always been a bad liar.

'Casp?' I ask, knowing something is wrong.

'Caspar, what is it? What are you hiding from me?' I ask, getting more and more worried.

'Please tell me.' I add and Caspar looks away.

'Joe, he-,' Caspar starts but pauses.

'He's been cheating on you.' He finishes as I put my hand to my mouth in shock.

'Who with?' I ask, my hand starting to tremble.

'I don't know, he never told me.' He says.

'And you've known how long? A couple of days?' I ask, hoping he hasn't kept this secret a secret for long.

'A couple of months, since the start.' Caspar says and tears start falling down my face.

Months.

Joe has been cheating on me for months, behind my back and asked his, and my, best friend to keep it from me.

'I need to go.' I say as I grab my bag from the side of the couch and make my way out his door towards mine and Joe's shared house.

As soon as I reached it I stormed in.

'How could you? How could you hide such a thing? Why?' I ask as I break down in front of him after hitting his chest multiple times.

'I'm sorry, I missed you too much.' Joe says crouching down.

'That's what they all say, try think of something original.' I say.

'I can't do this, either you get out right now or I go.' I say, wiping some tears away.

'Please let me explain.' Joe says as his eyes become cloudy.

'I said, either you go or I go.' I say through gritted teeth.

Joe looks at me with pleading eyes before realising how serious I am right now and leaves shutting the door behind him.

A/N- this is one of our first requests from ElizabethOsura , the rest of them will be done soon