Wedding Day

Flashback

We were walking along a street in New York, the one place you had always wanted to go to.

Snow was falling softly on the ground and covered the path before you.

Your hand was nice and warm with your gloves on and your small hand was in Joe's.

You had just finished having dinner and watching the Broadway show 'Wicked' and currently you were on your way back to your hotel where you would be having another few more days in.

Suddenly Joe stopped and you looked at him as he slid his hand out of yours and bent down.

'Joe, what are you doing?' You ask and see him taking a box out of his pocket.

'Ever since I met you I knew you were the one for me. When your not around something seems to go wrong but when your with me everything goes right. My heart beats faster when your around and is beating ever so fast now.' Joe says and you feel a tear slip from your eye.

'Y/N, will you marry me?' He asks and you nod your head uncontrollably and Joe slides the ring onto your finger and lifts you up, spinning around and kisses you whilst everyone around starts cheering and clapping

End of flashback

Today is the day, yourself and Joe are getting married and you are over the moon.

It felt strange not having someone next to you when you wake up but you know that after today you will be with each other forever.

'Y/N, time to get up!' Zoe says coming into the room with Tanya, Niomi and Tracey, Joe and Zoe's mum, following behind.

'I've been up for ages!' You say grinning slightly.

'Aw, come on, breakfast is out and we'll get everything ready.' Tracey says and you get out of bed and go into the kitchen.

On the counters was a selection of cereals, fruits and other breakfast foods.

You feel that you can't eat as your so excited but you know that it's best to so you have the energy.

Once you've ate your breakfast Zoe starts with your makeup, making sure that a lot of it is waterproof.

Niomi then curls your hair, pinning a few parts to the side.

Before getting the dress on you all sit and talk as you still had a bit of time left.

Everyone was sat in their dressing gowns as they didn't want to crease their dress.

'Right, shall we put the dresses on?' Tracey asks us, you all nod but you wait until all the others were ready before you put yours on.

'Is it on?' Tanya asks me as I stand in front of the mirror.

You looked beautiful.

'Yeah, two seconds.' You say before checking yourself one more time then opening the door up revealing yourself to the others.

They all gasp as you walk out.

'Y/N you look beautiful!' Niomi says, everyone agrees and you smile before thanking them.

'Shall we get going then?' Zoe asks smiling and you nod.

Your dad was standing by the car that was taking you to the venue.

'Wow.' He says and pulls you in for a hug.

Everyone gets in the car and the one behind it and it sets off.

The car soon arrives and loads of cars are in the carpark.

You step out of the car, with your dad's help.

'Are you ready?' Tanya asks you and you nod as herself, Zoe and Niomi step in.

You take a hold of your dads arm and follow down the aisle.

As soon as you stepped in you kept your eyes on Joe.

The way his hair was styled its usual style, but slightly smarter, and the smile that you fell in love with.

You felt yourself blush as your eyes caught Joe's.

You soon reached Joe and he instantly took your hand in his before kissing your cheek lightly.

'You look beautiful.' Joe says and you smile.

'You don't look too bad yourself.' You say and the ceremony starts.

(skip the whole speech bit thing because I don't know what they say)

'I do.' You say and look into Joe's eyes as you slide the ring on his finger, tears forming in your eyes.

'I do.' Joe says and slides the ring onto you finger.

'You may now kiss the bride.'

As soon as that was said Joe doesn't waste any time and pulls you in for a kiss.

Everyone cheers and you make your way back up the aisle just as Joe scoops you up and carry's you down the rest of the aisle.

A/N - This was taken from my tumblr account :) also please leave some requests