LA Walks

Yourself and Joe planned a holiday to LA a while ago and that's where you are now.

Joe woke you up early in the morning so that you could watch the sunrise from the Hollywood sign.

You changed into a pair of gym leggings and a top and topped that with a pair of trainers as you knew that the walk would be far so you wanted comfy shoes on.

You made your way up towards the sign when you realise that the path you were following wasn't really a path any more.

'Joe, do you know the way?' You ask as Joe made turns left and right.

'Of course I do, don't you trust me?' Joe asks taking a hold of your hand.

'I trust you but I just don't think this is the right way.' You say but you then see a path straight ahead.

'Okay, maybe I was a bit lost but I've found the path again.' Joe says smiling.

'We're nearly there.' Joe says 15 minutes later.

The walk up was silent but a comfortable silence and you enjoyed the view even though it wasn't very fully light yet.

The ground up ahead wasn't as steep as before and starts to level off and after a while the path is flat and the view ahead of you was the most amazing thing you have ever seen.

The sky was slightly dark and you could only see 3/4 of the sun.

'Wow this is amazing.' You say shocked at the view before you.

You hear a camera behind you and see that Joe had taken a picture of you and posted it on Instagram: morning walks with this one ❤️