He's Sick

Today was full of meetings, continuously, throughout the day from 8 to 8, for lots of different projects coming up.

As you were waiting on the Uber to come pick you up, your phone beeped, signalling that you had a text.

'When will you be home? X' it read, from Joe. You text back saying you were just on your way back just as the uber comes round the corner.

The ride home didn't take long, the driver cracking a few jokes here and there.

Once the car stopped you made your way out into the brightly lit street and got your keys out of your bag and unlock the door.

You take your shoes and jacket of, putting your bag down on the floor and make your way into the living room where the lights were dimmed and a sleepy Sugg on the sofa with blankets covering him.

'Y/N, is that you?' You hear Joe say, his voice hoarse.

'Hey, are you alright?' You ask.

'I don't really feel that good.' He says and you go over and put your hand to his head to check his temperature.

'Jeez Joe, your burning up.' You say and take your hand away before leaving to go to the kitchen and see if there is anything in the cupboards.

You find some tablets and pour some water into a glass before taking it through to Joe,

'Here you go babe.' You say and he sits up slightly.

'Cuddle?' He asks once he's taken the tablets and drunk his drink.

I nod and he makes his way over to me, lying at the back part of the sofa and me getting in the front.

We end up falling asleep like this for a while until you finally wake up.

'Joe, do you want to go to bed?' You ask and he replies with 'yeah.'

Joe makes his way to the bedroom whisky you tidy up quickly in the living room, putting the blankets away etc.

You make my way upstairs and see Joe lying in bed.

'Can we watch something?' Joe asks, looking over the top of the laptop.

'Of course, pick something whilst I change.' You say and grab your pyjamas and change into them before climbing into bed and snuggling up to Joe whilst watching Legally Blonde.