Coming home

Today Joe is coming home from being in LA with Oli and Caspar. He has been away for over 3 weeks, filming Hit The Road USA and then once it was over himself, Oli and Caspar stayed in the hotel for a while.

He doesn't get home till about dinner time so you decide to clean up the house, starting with the bedrooms and finishing with the kitchen.

You look to the clock and see the time is 6:30pm and their plane lands at 7pm so you put your shoes on, leaving a jacket as it's hot outside, and make your way into the uber which is waiting outside to take you to the airport to surprise Joe.

The car ride felt long as all you wanted was to be in Joe's arms again.

As soon as you stepped outside you ran into the airport as you were a couple of minutes late due to the horrible London traffic.

Looking up at the arrivals bored you notice that his plane should be in any minute now.

You wait anxiously along with all the other people who are waiting for their loved ones or someone they knew and soon a few people come through the doors followed by a big group of people.

You soon see a tall blonde with his signature 'pineapple' hair followed by the brown haired boy and closely followed by the love of your life.

Caspar seen you first and smiled before tapping Joe and pointing in my direction.

Joe's face lit up and a smile spread across his face as his eyes land on you.

As soon as he's close enough he runs a little up to you and pulls you in for a tight hug, kissing the top of your head as he does so.

'I've missed you so much.' He whispers into your ear.

'I've missed you too Joe.' You say, still hugging you.

After a while you soon let go of one another and hug the other boys too before heading back home.

'Do you want a drink or anything?' You ask once your home and Joe shakes his head before coming up to you, lifting you up from behind, laying you down on the couch before getting on top of you.

'I'm never leaving you again.' He says before kissing your lips softly.