//author's note//

oh my god it's finally over! what the fuck? this is a really weird feeling because i've only spent about a month or so writing this but you're going to see it all so much later ahhhhhhhh!!

i do hope you've enjoyed it, as weird as it has been. i guess i tried my best? maybe not, you'll probably be a better judge of that than me. oh my god it's over!

was the ending alright? i wrote the ending completely differently three times before settling on the one that you got because i felt so guilty about some of them. i mean, the one you have is pretty sad, but the original one was probably a thousand times worse. please tell me if you liked the ending or not, tell me your favourite parts, tell me everything! i just want to hear back from you, the reader, because this was a little different to everything else i've written, i guess??

read the rock of loneliness I mean if you want it's alright I guess I think it's okay it's on my profile if you look the cover is really cute :)

if you have questions you should ask them because i can 100% answer them i like this fic a lot and still think about it despite the fact that I finished it ages ago rip

thank you so much for reading all the way to here for real wow thank you!! i'm grateful for any votes and comments and stuff wowzies thank!