chapter 4: New friendships

I went to school early that next morning so that I could see Isabella and when I got at school she was busy putting up posters around the hall for her student class president election. I ran up to her .

"Hey Isabella" I said
" Oh hey Emily" she replied while searching her surroundings
" do you need any help ?" I asked
" no I'm fine but I better head to class to help set up for class presentation so..." Isabella said gesturing for me to leave.
" ok bye" I replied then soon left heading for my locker.

I was a little disappointed that she didn't ask me to help her set up and she seemed distant form what I saw and was curious to find out why.later I went to talk to her in the hallway

But I bumped into someone and not looking up from her very stylish designer shoes I was too scared that it was one of the plastic mean girls.

As I looked up I saw that she was not a mean girl but actually a really nice person with awesome style.she had long super wavy blonde and Brown hair.with a pink shirt that totally showed of her massive books with a jeans and of course the shoes.while I was wearing a pair of all star sneakers with a shorts demon on of course and a t-shirt saying I ❤ food and my long Brown hair in a ponytail.So yeah I guess I'm not technically updated to the latest fashion.but who cares this is my style and I liked it.

"Oh sorry for bumping into you I wasn't looking"I opologised then started walking away
But then suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder pulling me up.
"Don't worry about it I don't think that I was looking either" she said giving me a smile with her pearly white teeth and strawberry scented lipgloss.
"Ok so.... what's your name" I asked
" my names Ryan" Ryan said
"Ryan?"I asked
" Yeah I know its a boy's name but my parents loved it and so do I" she replied
"Ok Ryan so I haven't seen you around the school well because I'm new so I don't actually know anybody at this school"I said.
" my family just came back from our Hawaiian trip and unfortunately I'm very late to be back at school"Ryan said
"Oh that's cool " I said
" Hey do you want to sit with me in the cafeteria at lunch?"she asked
"Ok" I said with a huge smile on my face that the other side of the world could see.

I was sitting eating lunch with a really cool girl.I thought that she would be one of those girls who ate nothing but celery sticks and water for lunch like most of the girls do at this school.but I was wrong she had this huge slopie Joe dripping with meat and a bag of potatoe chips and a can of grape soda which was what I was also having. We were like 2 peas on a pod and I had totally forgotten about Isabella and why should I worry about a girl who at one moment wants to be friends with me and the next moment she wants nothing to do with me.lunch was over and I was day dreaming about my new friendship with Ryan when the bell rang for last period I walked out of the class when BAM! Something hit me in the face and I fell flat to the ground. My face was aching and I wanted to yell so loudly at the person who through this football at me but when I someone extending his hand to help me up from the ground and there he stood every girls fantasy of what a boyfriend should look like.he had wavy brown hair that was the perfect length till his ears and covered his eyes.he had blue eyes and milky white teeth and dimples that you could swim in and the body was unbelievable.

"Are you okay?"he asked
I took his hand and stood up the tried to pick up my books but he stoped me and picked it up for me then handed it to me with a smile.
" I'm fine just a headache" I replied
" I'm so sorry about that" he said
" no its ok it was an accident" I said
" well anyway my names brandon" Brandon said with a smile
" it's nice to meet you Brandon my names Emily"I said
"Well Emily you are not walking yourself to class I'm taking you" he said.
He than took my bag and books and gave me a smile that could blind a person.
He then took my arm and we started walking.
" what clas you heading to?" Brandon asked
" history" I replied
We the headed for my history class and stood in front of the doorway.he then handed me my bag and books and gave me a wave goodbye.I headed into class and sitting at my desk with a huge smile on my face it was kinda weird to see cause since I moved her I never smiled like this before.I walked though the parking lot when I heard someone calling my name I turned around and saw Brandon was there running towards me. He stopped inches between my face and his then took a step back.

" I forgot to ask"Brandon said
"Ask what?" I said
" for your number " he said with a shy smile on his face
"Sure" I replied
I took his phone and put my number in and he did the same with my phone.We gave each other's phones back and he waved goodbye again while he ran towards his Ferrari car.not even Porsche friction!Ferrari like OMG!!!!. What was happening to me I felt something inside my stomach that I haven't felt since Owen and I never thought that I would like anyone else but I do and his name is Brandon "must still find out his last name".