chapter 8: choose?

Another Monday morning had come and for once I wasn't said or up set about it.Because Brandon told me that he was going to break up with his girlfriend for me and that just shows how much he really must like me . As I was walking in the  hallway there was Brandon walking towards Jemma probably to break it off but he didn't he kissed her and out his arm around her. How could he lie to me like that and I could I have been such an idiot . I ran straight into the  ladies room and cried my eyes out in a toilet stand .
"Are you ok in there?" Some one outside of the stall said
"Yeah I'm fine"I answered
"Just yell if you need any help k"she said kindly
"How do you cure a broken heart"I said crying
"You just hope that you will find someone better" she said

I than heard footsteps leaving the bathroom and I wiped my tears away and made myself look ok.
I left the bathroom and contained myself from crying more and went straight to class hoping that this day would just end. I was hoping to avoid Brandon for the rest of the day and just focus on my work. As I was walking to period 6 when someone took my arm and pulled me into the janitors closet. Of course it would be the person that I was trying to avoid whole day.

"Brandon I don't want to talk to you"I said slapping his hand off my arm
"I know that you don't want to talk to me right know but-" he said
"I don't want to talk" I interrupted
"We have to talk Emily" he yelled pulling my hands closer to his
"About what how you lied to me and used me"I yelled
"I do want to be with you but her dog just died and do you really want me to break up with her now really!"he yelled
"No but if you really liked me you would have done something"I said
He than rapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. His hands were on my back and his big blue eyes gazing into my brown boring eyes and he kissed me. That kiss completely shut me up and I wasn't mad at him anymore he had this grip on me and there was nothing that I could do about it.

We stopped kissing and starred at each other and he gave me a smirk.
"Please just give me time"he said while twirling a straying piece of hair.he kissed me on my cheek and left the closet leaving me alone in the closet looking like an idiot.

........................................

It had been a week since my little closet encounter with Brandon and for the last week he had been pulling me into different classes making out in every position you could imagine but I will not go further than making out . I'm a girl that won't put out till there's a ring on my finger and that doesn't include sixteen and pregnant.
But he hadn't broken up with Jemma yet and every time I ask him about it he says that its not the right time. I was in cutest outfit for school today because today I was hoping that Brandon would ask me to the school dance and as I was walking to Brandons locker to talk to him about the dance I saw Jemma on her phone leaning against her locker so I immediately went over to talk to her.

"Hey Jemma"I greeted
"Oh hey Emily what's up"she asked
"Nothing much what are you doing"I asked
"Nothing much I'm just trying to find a dress for the schools winter dance"she replied while showing me a picture of her dress
"Oh did Brandon ask you?"I Saud trying not to sound sad
"Yip he kinda is my boyfriend so....."she laughed
"Nice"I said trying to hold back the tears
"I have to go bye"I said and waved goodbye.
Later when I got home I just wanted to relax and forget about the dance by doing my homework but my phone kept on ringing and ringing it wouldn't stop but I didn't want to answer it because it was Brandon trying to explain how  he had to ask her to go to the dance with him because it would seem suspicious that he didn't take her because they are in a relationship and it wasn't the right time to break up with her and blah blah blah. I didn't want to hear it and just wanted to forget about all my boy drama and just Focus on me for once since we moved here when the doorbell rang and I went downstairs to open to the door and when I opened the door I couldn't believe who was standing in front of the door it was Owen (btw the guy I was in huge like with at my old town who was almost my boyfriend).

"Owen what are you doing here?" I said with a shocked look on my face
"Not even a hello em"he laughed nervously
I hugged him and invited him inside.
"So... what are you doing here"I said
"I wanted to talk to you"he said and a strained of his perfect blonde locks fell into his perfect hazel eyes.
"Oh about what?"I asked
"The gift I gave you"he said
"Gift?"I asked having no idea what he as talking about
"The dress"he said
"The blue one"I said with a shock on my face
"Yip wait... did you think that another guy sent it"he said sadly
"No!"I yelled
"I wanted to ask you to your school dance because well you left before we could go to our school dance and I do really like you and you are the only girl I ever really liked and well.... I missed you"he said with a shy smile
"That's like so sweet"I said and couldn't help blushing
"So what do you say do you want to go to the dance with me?he asked
"Mm......" I muttered