chapter 15: The step-monster

I was so glad that it was Saturday morning and I could lay in my bed the entire day. I took my phone and called Brandon.
"Hello"
"Hey Brandon,Do you wanna come over?"I asked
"Are you sure it ok?" He asked
"Yip my dad's not here and I'm alone with my soon to be step-monster Kee-Kee" I said sadly
"Ok I'll be there now"he said
I put my phone down. I just put my hair in a messy bun and left my room as it is because it isn't dirty just my bed isn't mad up because its a bed day. It was time for Brandon to see my without the make up an nice clothes it was time for him to see me as well me pretty without any effort. But of course I brushed my teeth that would just we disgusting. I heard a knock at the door but when I went downstairs to get it I said Kee-Kee all over Brandon and he looked awkward. That bitch is such a slut.
I took Brandons hand and pulled him inside.

"Excuse you don't you get sick of flirting with people who have no interest in even looking at you" I said rudely. holding my grip harder on Brandons hand.
"Its not my fault I'm that gorgeous men just throw themselves at me" she said smug
"Oh you mean throwing themselves in front of a bus so that they don't have to look at you" I said with an evil smile
I stared at her and pulled Brandon upstairs.
"It was nice to meet you"Brandon yelled down the stairs
"No it wasn't!" I yelled

We entered my room and I slammed the door and through myself flat on the bed. I realised that my hair was in a messy bun, I was wearing ice-cream printed pajama shorts and a top that says ice- cream is my first love, pink and purple polka dot socks. "Nice outfit you got there"he laughed
Brandon was wearing a black ripped skinny jeans,white t-shirt, black sneakers, and a black leather jacket with a grey hoodie (very hot), and his hair in his usual style messy.

"What don't you like me like this" I asked
I laude flat on the bed and lifted my legs up on the air swinging them left and right for a while .
"No I like you no matter how you look" he said pushing back his hair.
I started to blush.
A knock on my door.
"Hello ? Emily can we talk its dad" he yelled through the door.
Me and Brandon stared at each other and I pushed him into my closet to hide. I opened the door and sat back down on my bed pretending to be busy on my phone.
"I'm sorry about yesterday and you don't have to move if you don't want to" he said sadly
"Ok" I said trying to get him out of my ro before he found out that I had a boy in my room.
"There's someone I want to set you up with"he said
"Dad I have a boyfriend" I said trying not to smile too much.
" I know but for me would you just come with me to my work picnic to meet him" he said sadly
"Fine" I said rolling my eyes
He nodded and closed the door.
I ran to the closet and opened the door to find Brandon holding my underwear.
"Nice panties you got here" he laughed
He was holding my spongebob pantie that I only wore when I was at home. I grabbed the underwear and pulled him out of the closet. He sat down on the bed and I sat down next to h but not before I put my hugely embarrassing underwear away.
"Why did you agree to out on a date with another guy" he asked sadly
"Its not a date and besides I had to because my dad would have been begging me till I said yes and I didn't want you to get caught" I said putting my hand on his.
"So this means nothing" he asked
"less than nothing" I laughed
"Than can I have a kiss" he said with a sweet smile.
"How about 2" I laughed
I kissed him on his neck than he took my body and we started making out. His lips are so soft they are even softer that mine weird but amazing at the same time.

....................................................

I had to go to my dad's stupid work picnic and meet the nerd that my dad set me up with. I wore a yellow sundress covered with flowers on, my hair in a fish plat to the side of ny neck,gold gladiator sandals, with red lipstick and a little mascara.

We arrived at the picnic filled with nerds and weirdos including my dad.
I took an Apple and started eating and almost chocked. When someone saved my life. I turned around to find Brandon.
"What are you doing here?" I asked
"Not even a thank you and this is my dads employers picnic" he laughed
We hugged and when we saw my dad coming Brandon went and got himself a drink.
"Honey this is the boy I told you about " he said pushing a boy in front of me.
"Owen!"I said shocked