chapter 9: yes or no?

"Emily?"he said while waving his hand in front of his face
"Huh"I said snapping me back to reality
"What do you say"he said
What do I say I really do like Owen and he really does like me and isn't in a relationship with someone else but I also still like Brandon.
"Yes"I said
"Yes you will go to the dance with me?"he said confused
"Yip"I said with a grin
The next day at school I was so happy to be going to the school dance with someone who actually likes me and wants to spend time with me not just because I'm a good kisser.
I walked up to Brandon and Jemma who were talking about the dance but Brandon didn't seem like he was interested in the topic.
"Hey guys"I greeted with a smile on my face
"Hey Emily"Jemma greeted and Brandon just waved
"I want to set you up with this guy I know for the dance"she said nicely
"I don't think that she needs a date Jemma"Brandon said
"Yeah I don't need a date Jemma because I already have one"I said with a great big smile on my face
Brandon looked like he was in shock from what I had just said.
"You have a date that's great"Jemma said then gave me a hug
"What's his name?"Brandon rudely interrupted my hug
"He doesn't go to this school"I said
Then the bell rang and I headed straight for the 1st period when Brandon grabbed my arm and pulled me towards a locker.

"Why are you going to the dance with another guy"he yelled
"Maybe because you are going with another girl"I replied folding my arms
"Thats different"he argued
"How?"I asked
"She's my girlfriend"he said
"Yeah well I thought that I was going to be your girlfriend"I said sadly and headed straight to class leaving Brandon alone to process what I had just said. All I could do in class was think about what I was going to do about Brandon but I decided that if we are not a real couple than its over. I'm a girl who deserves to be treated well and fairly and Owen is the guy who will treat me like that so I pick Owen. I could not believe that I had to go dress shopping at the last minute and was in panic that I would not find the perfect dress for the dance but I did the impossible I found the perfect dress for the dance and I didn't even have to go shopping I went to my closet and took out the blue dress Owen gave me and decided that I was going to wear that to the dance it was the perfect dress for me. The night finally came it was time for my first ever school dance and I cannot even try to explain how nervous I am right now. My iPhone's time said 7:30pm which means that it was time for Owen to pick me up but when I went outside go to to his car there was no car only a bicycle and he told me to ride in the basket like what the heck I left a Ferrari for a bicycle are you kidding me. We arrived at the school and I felt kinda sad that I wasn't going to be walking in the dance with Brandon's arm around me but I had to forget about him because he wasn't good for me and now I have Owen.

"Do you want something to drink"Owen asked me taking my hand and intwining our fingers
"Sure why not"I said with a smile
Owen left to get me something to drink when I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around with Brandon giving me a angry look.
"Is that him"he asked
"Yeah that's Owen"I said
"Owen that's a weird name"he said
"I like the name"I snapped back at him
Owen came and gave me a drink but I put it back down on the table and pulled Owen to the dance floor and started dancing. Brandon pulled Jemma to the dance floor and started dancing right next to us. A slow song came on and Owen pulled me closer but he was pulling me a little to close I tried to push myself away But before I could Brandon pulled me away from him.

"Dude don't you see that she doesn't like you being so close"he yelled
"Why don't you just leave us alone its none of your business"Owen yelled back
"She is my business"Brandon said and shoved Owen to the back. But soon after the shove evolved into a fight and nothing could stop them from hitting each other.
"Stop!"
"Stop fighting!"I yelled but none of them heard me.
Finally a teacher came and broke out the fight before I could find Owen he was already gone and so I tried to find Brandon and I found him sitting in the parking lot leaning on his car . His face was covered in bruises and he had a blue eye.
"Hey"I said
"Hey"he replied
"Are you okay"I asked
"I'm fine"Brandon replied
"Good"I said shyly looking at my phone to see if Owen had left me a message
"I broke up with Jemma"he said
"Oh why?"I asked then folded my arms
"Because of you"he replied and pushed some hair in his face to the back
"Because of me?what about me?"I asked
"I....I..."he stuttered
"You what?"I yelled
"Never mind"he siad sadly wiping some blood off his shirt.
"I knew you never cared about me"I cried
He rolled his eyes at me
"Do you need a lift"he asked
"Sure"I said
The car rife was silent and all you could hear was was our breathing.we stopped in front of my house and when I tried to get out of the car Brandon pulled me back into the seat.

"Call me later"he said
"I don't think I will"I replied then slammed his car door heading for the front door than closing it without saying goodbye.

.................................................

School was a gossip explosion everyone was talking about the fight at the school dance and rumours started spreading like I was a alien form another planet that took over their brains and make them fight and others say that I am pregnant with both their babies like that could ever happen.

I was tank my books out of my locker when Owen came up to me with a rose in his hand.
"Owen what are you doing here?"I asked
"I'm here to win you back"he said