chapter 11: Why me?

"How was your date with Brandon"he said
"Um what are you talking ab...ou-t"I stuttered
"You know your date with him at the carnival"he said
"How did you find out"I asked
"He posted a pic of you two on instagram on top of a Ferris wheel"he said sadly
"Oh yeah I forgot"I said nervously
"Its cool I don't care if you are going out with him on some dates I known that I'm gonna win you over"he said very confidently he than said goodbye and hung up the phone .
I cannot believe that I didn't think that Owen would look at Brandons instagram posts Owen is that stalkerish and now I kinda find him more attractive for saying that he would win me over I wonder what he is gonna do. I wonder if it will be a big romantic gesture.
The next morning I was so glad that it was an off day from school I got a text from Owen saying that I must meet him at the cafe by the beach and so I went but I planned my outfit perfectly according to what u thought he would like so I wore my blue demin jeans with a white crop top and a gold heart in the middle with a pair off sneakers(same shoes I wore for Brandons date) my hair flowing over my shoulders in natural curls but I still wanted to appreciate the gift Brandon gave me so I wore it and it went perfectly with my top.I arrived at the cafe to find Owen standing there holding my favourite thing to drink at a cafe.
"Aww Owen you remembered order that's so sweet"I said while biting my lip trying to look sexy.
"Anything for you gorgeous"he said
"You think I'm gorgeous"I blushed
"A fool wouldn't think that you are gorgeous"he said and gave me my latte with just enough foam and warm full cream milk with a touch of cinnamon.
We sat down at a table and admired the ocean view it was beautiful.
"Emily I want to be totally honest with you I really like you I never felt this way about someone in my life"he said
"Ok"I said awkwardly because well I do like him but not as much as he likes me.
We enjoyed our little cafe date and took a nice moonlight stroll on the beach.
We held hands and started playing in the water. I pushed him and he pushed me back . We kept on playing in the water until both of us were on the ground and soaking wet .
"Now isn't this fun"I said
He didn't reply but starred at me deeply and kissed me .

This was also another great date!

...............................................

School was actually pretty great I aced my maths test and had three free periods so school was ok for once.  Or thats what I thought before Brandon came up to me.

"Were you on a date with Owen yesterday"he asked
"Why you asking"I said
"Because a buddy of mine saw you two on the beach is it true Em"he said sadly
"Yes its true"I said
"Well if you want to play it that way"he yelled
He than turned around and took the nearest girl and kissed her like really kissed her.
"WHAT THE YELL!"I yelled