chapter 7: The kiss

It had been two weeks since the kiss two weeks that Brandon hadn't called,texted or even talked to me at school and it had been two weeks since I realised that I am completely head over heels for Brandon which is kinda weird since I don't even know his last name but I bet his girlfriend does.It was a very sad and rainy Saturday morning which my life was like and I was in my warm bed snuggling with hero watching the one of the best romance movies ever made to make myself feel better but I don't think that it worked I was watching the notebook and yes I know I'm being like all the other sad love struck teen girls everywhere but I don't care for once in my life I can be like one of those sad pathetic girls on tv or the movies if I wanted to.

Instead of going to the mall with Ryan and having fun I was in bed eating potatoe chips and chocolate wearing chocolate stained pj's and my hair in a messy bun so yeah I guess that I am living the dream or should I say nightmare.my bed started vibrating and then I realised that my phone was ringing but was shocked to discover who it was and it was Brandon.multiple questions started popping into my head like why was he calling and why after two weeks of silence but I ignored the obvious and answered the call.

"Uh.... hello?" I said
"Hey em"he said
"Oh hey Brandon"I replied sadly
"Can we meet up?" He asked
"Mm.... I don't know"I replied
"Please we really need to talk"Brandon said
"Ok when?"I asked
"I'll come to your house in 20"he said
"Sure"I replied trying not to sound too excited
"See you"he said then ended the call
"Bye"I said to no one because he cut the phone call off before I could say goodbye jerk!!.

It had been 20 minutes since our phone call and I had managed to clean my entire room and made myslef look like someone who actually cared about how she looked but I still dressed casual because come on he doesn't have to think that I dress nice for him.

I heard the door bell ring and I heard talking but I didn't leave my room and sat on my bed waiting for him
To come in.he opened the door and looked at me with a cute smile . I never knew that even in bad weather his hair could look so good.

"Hey"I said
"Hey"he said while coming closer and sitting next to me on the bed
"So....."I gestured
"I really like you Emily"he said with a sad look on his face
"Ok?"I replied
He then took my hand and pulled me into a hug .our hearts beating in sync and I never knew that I could like someone that much. He looked up at me and kissed me again and than the kiss became a make out session and I didn't even stop him I wanted to say if you want to be with me you have to break up with Jemma and had to tell everyone that we are an item but I didn't all I wanted to do was kiss him and I did until we both were out of breath.

He than picked me up in his arms and put me on the bed with a smile.

"I'm gonna break up with Jemma just give me some time to come clean ok?" He said while walking up and down my carpet . I just came him a smile than got off the bed and kissed him.
"Ok"I said with a laugh