chapter 1: the beginning

" three words that changed my entire life forever "

I never knew that someone's entire life could be changed in a second by three words but that's what happened to me and those three words were :
"We are moving"
All my friends and my boyfriend btw which isn't actually my boyfriend but almost could be if it wasn't for me moving away to some small town called heavenly hills and my mom's stupid idea to move there to start a new life after the divorce . By the way my name is emily,The day finally came when we had to move into our new house and I hated every minute of it besides why would I be excited to move and unpack boxes on which is supposed to be my last day before school which I am now forced to attend a brand new school which I don't want to go to but is forced to by my no good political so called mother but sometimes I feel last like I was adopted because I am nothing like my mom I don't even have the same eye or hair colour which is super freaky and weird some would even call It cray-cray. I rested my head on my hard pillow while lying on my bed and all u could think about was Owen which is the boy that could have been my boyfriend, I really missed him and knew that there was no way in hell that he would wait for me and I couldn't stop thinking that my mom should really go shopping for Better pillows like yesterday.

The morning couldn't have came sooner that I hadn't hoped and I was forced to lock up and hide all my deep insecure emotions because I didn't want to hurt my mom's feelings and after the divorce with my dad I am all she has left and since I am an only child all the attention is on me like when in the divorce I had to choose who I had to live with and I chose my mom which I think kinda hurt my dad's feelings a bit but u could not help that I felt bad for my mom losing her house and her dog in the divorce and besides my dad had the comfort of his new girlfriend Laura"which I like to call slutty laura" I walked down the stairs to find my mom sitting at the table with a nice big breakfast I haven't seen my mom cook or my mom's food in like 5 years which was before she started law school and the look on my face gave my mom a nice smile .