Chapter 3

Mitch's POV

"Do you want more?" I asked Jerome, figuring he must still be hungry.

"Uhhhhh w-would it be a problem?" Jerome asked me still uncertain of me, I guess it makes sense as I AM a human.

"Hokeyp biggums," there's a pond over this way," I smiled and he looked at me funny.

"B-biggums?" he asked me.

"Yeah, it's what I call my friends," I smiled at Jerome. He just started at me, it was like he had never had a friend or something. Then again, I know next to nothing about him, maybe he HASN'T been called someone's friend before....

"Oh ok," Jerome said, snapping me out of my trance. When I looked up he had a HUGE smile on his face, showing huge teeth.

"Haha, lets go," I smiled and grabbed his arm and started pulling him in the direction of the pond.

??? POV:

Ugh where is that pond? I need water, and soon. I wonder where he ran off to...I miss him. Oh well, can't dwell on the past. Ahhh found it!

I ran to the pond and took a long drink. It felt so good on my parched throat.

Wait... what's that rustling?... and talking? Oh no! People! Who might be from a different village! I might have wandered into another village's territory! HIDE!

I ran into the bushes by the pond and peeked out to see who...or what was coming to this pond. Then two figures who are joking around and talking around.

Wait, was that M-mitch?! But, who's that-that fluffy thing next to him? Well, he seems good...Mitch seems comfortable with it. Should I show myself? Ahhh I don't care lezz-go.

I leapt out from the bushes screaming, "MIIIIICTH! HAAAAAAIIIIIII!" and attacked him.

"AHHHHHH!" the fluffy thing screamed and ran as far from us as he could without going into the pond.

"Ugh, what? Oh, hi...can you get off me?" Mitch said.

"Ohhhh sowwy biggums," I said and got off of him.

Jerome's POV

Wait... did-did the scary looking girl say biggums? She must be Mitch's friend...but she looks younger than us by a year or so.

"M-mitch?" I asked still frightened.

"Its ok biggums, she's a friend," Mitch smiled at me and waved me over but I stayed still.

"Why did you call IT biggums?" the scary girl asked putting the emphasis on IT, which made me break down crying. I ran off into the woods, not caring where I ended up as long as long as it was away from scary girl and Mitch.

Mitch's POV

"OMG WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!" I yelled and tried to run after Jerome but she stopped me with her black tail.

"M-mitch I-I didn't mean it," she said and looked at me with big puppy eyes. I just glared at her and ran after Jerome.

"Mitch!" I heard her call after me but I just ran faster after Jerome. He had a good 5 minute head start on me.

~Le Time Skip To Where Mitch Got Jerome And SHE Are In The Same Area~

"Jerome, Enderpop. Enderpop, Jerome," I introduced them. Ender stuck her hand out but Jerome just glared at her and backed up.

"Well, my name is Enderpop but you can call me Ender and I'm an Elf/Dragon Hybrid," Ender smiled at Jerome. Jerome just continued to glare at her from a distance.

"Well then..." Ender said awkwardly and pulled her hand back.

☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡

A/N Yay! I introduced an OC. Enderpop! She's siiiix right now xD. So I actually did this on the computer for once...execpt for my A/N buuut ya! So here :D

☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡