Chapter 10

Jerome's POV

Gina and Star were fighting while the rest of us stood back, scared out of our minds. Gina's wings were wide open and her eyes were slightly red. Star was just yelling and screaming, for a human she's scary!! I looked to my side and saw that I wasn't the only one who was scared.

"FINE I'LL GO BY MYSELF!!" Gina screamed and took to the air.

"YOU'LL COME BACK!!" Star screeched angrily and stormed off into the woods. Out of the corner of my eye I saw someone falling and I caught them, dashing over with {dem epic} Bacca reflexes. I looked at who I caught and I saw it was Fly. Of course, Star and Gina are her best friends. It probably cracks her heart into a million pieces to see them fight.

"Heh, thanks," Fly commented awkwardly and got up from my arms.

"Mmm hmm," I said and walked over to {MAH BESTIE!!} Mitch. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Whaaaaaaahhhttt??" I whined.

"{Dem reflexes doe!!} H-how y-you're so fast?!?!" he said, his words all jumbled up.

"Baccas have {epical awesome} really fast reflexes," I replied simply, smiling showing off my array of sharp teeth.

"Right," Mitch said smiling, recovering his senses. 

☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡

A/N So yep. I was gonna make a Halloween One-Shot but I fucking forgot everything. I had to go to sleep and my mom was up so I didn't risk it and ended up falling asleep. Fml. Anywho, from now on {jfkdj} means its an A/N but I'm way to lazy to put A/N everytime.

Ta ta for now my little kitties!

Kisses! ~Allison (>^ω^<)

☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡