Chapter 6

Gina's POV

"I won't be alone! I'll be with..." I scanned the crowd around me until my eyes layed upon 7 year old Ender. "Ender!" I finished. Ender nodded vigorously and smiled.

"Oh fiiiiine!" Star exclaimed.

"YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!" Ender and I exclaimed, looking at each other. Ender reached over and grabbed my hands. We bounced up and down, up and down, up and down. Then, whoops! I lost my footing and down we went, giggling our little heads off. I heard a sigh and Fly was standing above us.

"C'mon you sillies," Fly said smiling and helped us up.

"Kay we're off!" I said, linked arms with Ender, and we skipped off.

"To see the wizard!" Ender called over her shoulder and we giggled.

"Get us food sillies!" someone called with laughter in his voice. I think it was Mitch.

~Le Magical Time Skip~

Ender and I have been walking for soooo long!

"Let's stooop," I whined.

"Kaykay!" Ender said and sat down abruptly, pulling me down with her.

"Oof!" I exclaimed and then burst into a fit of giggles. We were sitting there giggling and then I think I feel asleep because the next thing I saw, and heard, was Ender crying for help. I looked around and saw a wide eyed Ender with a hand over her mouth, and just a glimpse of dark brown hair. I got up and sprinted as fast as I could back to camp.

~Le Time Skip Cuz I Can~

"E-ender... g-gone... kid...napped!!" I screamed, out of breath as soon as I got back into the camp. I saw some 'steam punk' goggles as Fly calls them get stuck through a tent opening along with her head.

"Say what now?" Fly said. I caught my breath and tried again.

"EnderisgoneshegotkidnappedoverthereandallIsawasEndergettingdraggedawayandaflashoflongdarkbrownhair!" I said all in one breath.

"SLOWER!" Fly screamed at me.

"Ender is gone, she got kidnapped over there and all I saw was Ender getting dragged away and a flash of long dark brown hair!" I tried again and pointed the direction I came from.

"WHAT?!?!?!" Everyone screamed. I didn't even notice them all coming up.

"Yes!" I screamed and broke down crying.

"This is my fault! I shouldn't have gone!" I screamed, Ender wa- is so close to me!

"No, it's my fault for letting you go," Star said, bending down to look me in the eyes.

"We'll find her," Mitch and Jerome chorused. I smiled weakly at them and wiped away my tears.

"T-then what are we waiting for?" I asked. "Let's rescue her!"

☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡

*Le Gasp* Who is it?!?! Anways, my hand hurts now. If you didn't know, I do pretty much all of this from my phone so ya. Wheeeeee :3

Bi my little kitties!! <3

☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡