Chapter 9

Icee's POV

I woke up, panting.

"What a dream..." I murmured to myself. I looked around and saw a light, to discolored to be a guards flashlight. It was almost... PURPLE! I nearly cried out in relief, but he could've been captured. I watched the light, the way it moved it didn't look like he was captured but you never know. I heard a small noise from my left and I looked over. Ender was sitting there rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"Wh-" she yawned then continued," what's happening?

"Shhhhhh" I whispered franticly.

"Ok?" she said and lay back down. I turned my attention back to the room but there was no purple light, not anymore. I let out a sigh and lay back down, quickly falling into an uneasy sleep.

Sydney's POV

"You can't be serious?" my boyfriend Ty asked incredulously. I just looked at him pointedly and turned my attention back to the group of people, and a bacca, with 5-9 year olds.

"I mean, we've never shown ourselves to anyone not even 5 year olds!!" Ty exclaimed. I heard a rustling noise following his voice, he probably hit a bush.

"Shut up Ty!" I whisper/yelled at him.

"Urgh, fine," he said.

"Good," I replied simply and turned my attention back to the group. They seemed to be debating something, but what?

☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡

A/N Sorry it's so short ._. Anyways I wanted to say somethings but I didn't just want it to be an Authors Note so I added a short part of the story. So I had and still have writers block so if you help me out and pm me any idea it would really be appreciated :3. Also, I have a butt load of homework so that's weighing me down as well. I also have a B+ which I need to raise up to at least an A- because I really want that 4.0, even though the end of the quarter is this Friday. Also, you all know that Adam came out saying he's bi! It takes a lot of courage to come out and say it for the world to see. But this means that *creepy smiles comes over face*  +creepy voice+ Skylox. Will. Happen. One day. Skylox will prevail!! (No offence to Sky+Mitch shippers I don't even know the ship name, that's how little I care for the ship) But one day... one day! Oh, oh yes Skylox will be a thing. Just. You. Wait. +Normal Voice+ *Normal Expression* If you actually read this rant say "Skylox Will Prevail!" in the comments and I will love you forever.

Ta ta for now my little kitties!

Kisses! ~Allison (>^ω^<)

(^^Also say what you think of my new ending :3)

☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡