Chapter 13

Ender's POV

I glared at the guard.

"So what are you going to do to me?" the words came out of my mouth. He glared at me.

"Just shut up, I'm helping you," the guard said and looked straight ahead.

"So... what's your name? If you're supposedly helping me... I mean, I should know your name right?" I glanced at him.

"Uhm... I suppose it couldn't hurt. My name's Jason," he muttered. I opened my mouth to say something but Jason beat me to it.

"Now no more questions," he said sternly.

We walked to a familiar place, this is where the Entrance/Exit is! I looked around and saw there were other guards, who I'm starting to suspect are not guards, with other prisoners. I saw Olivia holding an unconscious girl with long brown hair that had pink tips at the tips looking very nervous.

Olivia's POV

I looked around and my glance landed on a small girl, with long bushy blonde hair, and enderdragon wings.

Ender? I didn't realize she was on the list to be rescued. I guess because she was so young, they wanted to make sure she was spared.

I heard a loud horn blow. That's our cue. I looked to the side and pulled a lever. The ceiling, or I guess the ground, opened up and water started rushing down only to get stopped from flooding the compound by a purple force field. We all looked at each other, nodded, then jumped into the water. I held my breath and pulled Emma along. We all resurfaced and got bathed in a purple light.

"Seto," I breathed under my breath. Glad to know he's alright. Then I heard a squeak from the bushes on my right. I pulled my sword at and pointed it at the bush.

"Who's there?" I asked my words turning icy. The bushed opened to reveal... a bacca... hovering over a girl... who I recognized all too well... the dragon/human hybrid... who witnessed my kidnapping of the dragon/elf... Gina... Ender called her. It looked like she was out cold and the bacca was shielding her from the harms of the world.

Annnnnnd cut! So. I didn't die. I'm just really lazy. And there's soooo many ships and fanfics out there. Follow my (and my two friends) instagram for some updates, pretty much me giving excuses for my absences. @bajancanadian_fangoddesses

I pulled an all nighter last night reading a Larry Stylinson fanfic. If you don't know what that is then shame on you. No jk. But still. It was Back For You. I spent pretty much the majority of the story crying quietly so I don't wake my parents. Every time I think of this fanfic my heart stars aching. Just... ugh. I'm sorry. Just... if you ship Larry Stylinson go read it... it's worth the pain... it's so good. Along with the prequel... she's such a good author. I can't even... just... go read it... now. Just... ugh... I'm gonna go re-read the sad/best parts and cry to myself again... byebye.