Chapter 5

Fly's POV

I tapped my foot impatiently, they should've been back by now!

Oh god, what if something bad happened to them? W-what if they got found?! What if they got lost!? Wh-what if the-they're Dead?! No, stop it Fly, I'm sure they're just gathering food or water before they come back. Yea, I'm that's i-

CRASH

I squeaked, jolting out of my thoughts, and grabbed my (A/N g-g-g-) gold (A/N <-- I SAID IT I SAID THE G WORD AHHHHH) sword. I swung around, sword in hand, scanning all the trees and bushes around me.

"Wh-who's there?" I asked.

"Calm yourself, its just meh!" a happy voice came from the bushes and Gina skipped out.

"Gina!" I breathed out loudly and put my sword away. "Where's Star? And what was that crash I heard?"

"Star is with Mitch, Jerome and E-eeender, and the crash was me dropping my sword coming down the stairs," Gina said happily.

"Eeender? You mean Ender?" I laughed.

"Oh, yeah," Gina said.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"I'll show you!" Gina said happily and skipped off into the forest.

"Wait up!" I called and ran after her.

Gina led me all through the forest, she took some very unneeded paths. She took some circles and twists and turns until we FINALLY reached a campsite.

"Guys! We're baaaaack!" Gina said in a sing-song tone, holding the 'a' out.

"Who are you talking to... oh," I said, noticing 3 others coming out of tents before I finished my sentence. There was a boy in a checkered hoodie that looked way to big for him, a... bacca? That's weird... oh well. Then there was Star who looked right at home with the boy and the bacca, that's interesting.

"Hey Fly!" Star smiled.

"Hai," I said.

"This is Jerome and Mitch. Mitch is my childhood friend," she said pointing to the bacca and then to the boy.

Mitch... childhood friend... OH! I remember Star talking about that a little but whenever I ask she changes the subject. What happened?

"Fly? Fllllllllly?" Gina asked waving her hand in front of my face.

"Uhhhh yeah," I said.

"You blanked out for a second there," Star said."Are you ok?"

"Just thinking. And also, that's really cool nice to meet you guys," I smiled at Mitch and Jerome.

Jerome's POV

Yes! Someone who didn't think I was weird just because I'm a bacca! Well besides Mitch... but he doesn't exactly count. I smiled at the girl, I don't know her name but I think it's Fly. She smiled at me and said,"My name is Maya, but call me Fly."

I think... no... I KNOW I'm gonna like this girl.

☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡

A/N Nothing to say here. Uhhhhmmm

Fun Fact: I have been riding horses for 6 years now

Yeah.

Bi My Little Kitties!!! <3

☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡