Chapter 4

Gina's POV

I looked at Fly excitedly, "Pleasepleasepleaseplease, ppppllleeeaaasseeee!!!" I begged her. Star and Fly exchanged looks and bent their head together and exchanged some words. I just stood the bouncing on my tippy toes. Finally they broke apart and Star said, "Fine, I'll go with you and Fly will stay here.

"YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!" I screamed.

"Shhhhhh!" Star whispered franticly.

"Sowwy," I whispered. We ran to the area where I thought I saw smoke coming from last night, and sure enough, there was a campsite. I started bouncing up and down excitedly.

"Stop doing that! You're going to make us get noticed!" Star snapped. God, she seems on edge.

"Fiiiiiine," I whined.

Star's POV

"Good," I said and looked back twards the campsite. I saw a boy come out in a checkered hoodie and when he turned around and I saw his face, I swear my heart skipped a beat.

"I know him!!!" I whisper yelled. I leapt out of the bushes forgetting my whole, 'Its dangerous out here' act.

"Mitch!!" I screamed and landed in front of him. He looked at me confused and then realization flooded his features.

"S-star?" he asked in disbelief.

"Daz me!" I sad happily and then squeaked in surprise as I realized there were three others, one being Gina.

"This is Enderpop and this is Jerome," Mitch said happily pointing to the girl with wings and a tail, then to a- a bacca?!?!

"Mitch! That's a bacca!" I exclaimed.

"I know," Mitch said... happily?!?!

"That's always the reaction I get," Jerome mumbled.

"Its ok Jerome," Mitch smiled and then hugged me. I was overwhelmed by memories.

~Memories Memories~

I was 7 and Mitch was 5.

'Don't go,' he said sadly.

'I have to, but I promise I'll come back one day.

'I'm going to miss you, Star."

'I'll miss you too, but I promise we'll see each other again one day," I promised.

"

'Bye Star,' Mitch said and hugged me.

'Bye Mitch,' I said and kissed the top of his head. Then I walked into the forest, backpack on my back.

~One Year Later~

It's been a year and its March 3rd, Mitch's birthday. (A/N True sauce right dere) I miss him.

~Out Of Memory Lane ;3~

"Star? Staaaar?" Mitch said, waving a hand in front of my face.

"Star Star STAAAAAR!" Gina screamed in my ear.

"I'm back! I'm back!" I screamed.

"Welcome back," Gina laughed and climbed off my back.

☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡

A/N Heeey Kitties! Another Chapter! I Have A Horrible Case Of Writer's Block So This Might Seem Kinda Forced. Here Are The Ages.

Star- 9 years old

Gina- 5 years old

Fly- 8 years old

Anyways!

Thanks for reading! And don't forget to slap dat smexy vote button wit yo' forhead! Bi my little kitties! <3

~Kittycatty \[^_^]/

☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡