Chapter 11

Gina's POV

I flew off from the group and landed by the lake with a key pad at the bottom which Jerome spotted with his {epic} Bacca eyesight. I looked at my reflection, squeaked in surprise, and scooted as far from the surface of the lake as possible. No wonder everyone else was so freaked out!! I could see Star and she was scary! But, I didn't realize that I looked scary too! But, I have to rescue Ender! It was my fault she's in there and so I have to get her out!

"There she is!"

"Gina! Wait!"

I heard people calling me and turned around. But it wasn't my group, it was two people. A girl and a boy. The girl has blone hair covering her right purple eye, and wears a t-shirt that reads  "Sup", black skinny jeans, black Converse, black and green headphones, and black finger gloves. The boy on the other hand has brown longish hair, long for a boy, that covers one of his maroon eyes, and is wearing a white t-shirt with purple trim, grey skinny jeans, black shoes, purple wrist bands, and black and green headphones, just like the girl. But how do they know my name? They ran towards me like they were trying to save me. From what? I don't even know them! Why should I trust them? They finally reached me and stood in front of me, panting. The girl straighted up and looked me straight in my eyes.

"Do not go in there Gina, it wont help anything. You will only get captured along with your friend," she said solemnly.  I stared back, looking her straight in the eye as well, purple and amber.

"Why should I trust you? I don't even know your names and you know mine," I said.

"Just trust us, you will regret trying to rescue your friend," the boy spoke up.

"We must go now, do not try anything stupid Gina, for we will know," the girl said and as if on cue they both spun around and ran off into the trees. I fell to the ground. What the heather was that? The last thing I heard before fainting from shock was a familiar voice calling me name... sounds like... J... Jerome... I'm here...

☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡

A/N Ooo! Kinda sorta plot twist with the whole knowing everything about Gina peoples. Anywho, be happy you got this update! I'm sneaking on my phone because I'm supposed to be doing homework. And I never got my 4.0 :( I ended up raising it to a B+ tho! Oh well, next quarter. Hope you enjooooyed. And uhm, please comment! Tell me what you might wanna see or if you liked it or not! Tell me what to do to make it better or tell me what you like about it! Also, another thing about Adam saying he's bi...

Mitch... Jerome... Ty... it's your turn now. Be good little boys. Make Skylox and Merome happen. Anywho!

Ta ta for now my little kitties!

Kisses! ~Allison (>^ω^<)

☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡