Chapter 8

Mitch's POV

"Lead the way!" Star exclaimed.

"This way!" Gina said and dashed off into the woods, eager to rescue her friend. We walked through the woods in silence until Fly dropped back and walked side by sidd with me. I looked at her and attempted a smile.

"This is weird you know," Fly muttered.

"What?" I asked, turning my head to look at her.

"Gina leading us in a straight line. She usually takes so many unneeded turns, she must really like and be worried about Ender," she said.

"Oh," was all I said until my brain processed all the information. "OH!"

"Yea..." Fly muttered and then seemed to get lost in thought.

Ender's POV

"LET GO OF ME!!" screams filled the air and woke me up. I sat up and looked around. I saw a girl struggling but I couldn't see her face. I only knew it was a girl because the voice sounded like a girl's and her face was covered by a curtain of raven black hair. She was roughly thrown in my cell by that pink tipped haired girl. She got up and looked at me.

"How old are you?" she asked.

Olivia's POV

I watched Emma with the girl, Icee. Emma turned away from the cell and looked at me with those hard, blue eyes.

"Make sure they actually know each other and he didn't get the wrong girl," she said and stalked off, hair swinging behind her in a braid.

"Ok," I said to no one in particular. I felt bad spying on them, but it had to be done. "How old are you?" Icee asked.

"What's your name?" Ender retorted. Urgh he did make a mistake. They don't know each other. I wonder what Emma's going to do to him, not that I care. He's rude, arrogant, and mean. I never liked hin and he never liked me.

"Icee," she said, making me jerk out of my thoughts.

"Ender, and I'm 6. How old are you?" Ender replied smoothly.

"10. So what's your story Ender?" Icee asked.

"I'm an enderdragon/human hybrid right? And I lived in a small hunter village. I wanted to show the hunters I could hunt but they told me I was too young so I snuck...

Ender's POV

~Flash Back/ Story~
out of the village and followed the trainees hunters party. I followed them but soon got lost. I thought I was going to die of thirst or hunger but since I'm an enderdragon hybrid, the endermen have a sort of... connection to me. They got me food and water everyday for a couple weeks. Then I ran into Mitch, he was in my village. I think that he said he got lost from his dad when he went on the Trainee Hunter Party for that month. That meant the endermen had been keeping me alive for about a month. Then we met Fly, Star, and Gina. Gina and I had gone to get food and I was captured.

~End Of Story/ Flash Back~

"OMG! GINA!" I exclaimed.

"You mean the other girl?" I familiar voice said. I looked up and standing in the doorway of the cell was Olivia.

"Yes!" I said leaping up and walking to the bars.

"She's ok, I saw her run off in the opposite direction," Olivia said, checking her nails and pretending she didn't really care what I said.