1.1

Loud music. Crowded streets. Idiotic Humans amongst supernatural beings. As the population of New Orleans celebrated the music festival, Marcel and Davina were walking into a bar. "Come on!" She hurried him as she pushed through people, excited as never before to finally be out of the attic.

As they entered the bar, Davina looked around amazed. "Is it everything you hoped for?" Marcel asked her.

"Yeah!" She replied while watching everyone, specifically one guy who was whistling and clapping.

"So, we should probably go over the rules." Marcel looked at her, she sighed

"I won't talk to anyone about anything, I won't say anything about witches or vampires or originals, or you and Amelia." Marcel nodded approving while Davina continued "But you said you weren't going to hover."

Davina sat by the bar watching the performance as Marcel spoke to Camille. "It's good to see you. I was worried you thought I was some hot-headed prick after that display at the masquerade."

"We all have our hot-headed moments. Anyway, I'm almost done here until clean-up, so the two of us girls can hang out if you need to go schmooze or whatever." Cami said pointed to Davina, who turned around

"You know, he was supposed to stop hovering like,10 minutes ago" Davina said and Marcel laughed

"See what I mean? Authority issues. I'll go talk to the mayor. He actually knows how to show some respect". Marcel said mostly to Davina as he left the bar stool. Davina turned back around and returned to watching a specific guy on the stage playing the violin. Cami noticed this and walked up to her

"So, what's his name? Hot guy with the fiddle."

Davina looked down at her hands and answered "Tim. I knew he'd be here; he always performs at these kinds of things."

"How long have you two known each other?" Cami asked her

"Since we were 10." Davina said "I had to leave school, and I didn't get to say goodbye. So, I was hoping to talk to him tonight."

____

In the abandoned church, Rebekah was curious to its attic thinking it was the one where Davina was hiding Elijah. As she walked past the entrance, she spotted father Kieran, so did he "The church is closed, if you want, your horrors fix, take a ghost tour." As he was cleaning the church, perhaps to reopen it.

"I don't much care for ghost. I am, however, fascinated by window shutters. I noticed you're attic has window shutters." She said as she walked in further.

"Are you really interested in shutters?" He asked her almost mocking her.

"I can assure it's my current life obsession. What's your name?" She asked

"Father Kieran, and you are?" He asked

"Mildly curious." She said which cause him to sigh. "What happened here?" She asked him as she looked at the blood on the wall. Father sighed once again,

"St. Anne's used to be the heart of the neighbourhood. it's been abandoned for a while now since the night of the massacre. 9 seminary students were killed by one of their own, then he killed himself. You're standing on blood."

"I'm not squeamish. Where's the attic?" She asked him.

"Like I said the church is closed." Father Kieran said with his arms crossed. Rebekah walked up to him and compelled him

"Where's the attic?"

"Past the sacristy up the stairs." He answered

"Thank you. Now forget I was here." She said as she walked past him and up to the attic. As she reached the doorway, she knew she found the place. Attempting to enter she was stopped by the barrier. She looked inside and spotted the coffin with Elijah in it "I knew it."She mumbled to herself. She looked at Elijah and his eyes opened.