There is a Dedication

"I take—

One step—

Away--

And I find myself coming back—

To you--

My one and only--

One and only you"

That was the most hugot version of Your Song that Maine had ever heard.

Until the last strum Alden had his eyes closed, trying to purge his soul into every note. When he opened them, whatever spell that he cast on the audience remained. He looked intense and vulnerable at the same time.

It was as if he was directly staring in the eyes of every single person in the arena.

It was as if he was sending a message in the air.

It was as if he was saying it to her.

His communion with his guitar and the microphone was only broken when Sam handed him a bottle of water in exchange of the guitar he was holding.

"Bro!" He pats Alden's back. "Para kanino yun? Sabihin mo! Ang lalim nun ah."

"Wala. Para sa hangin. Ipadala niya sa kung nasan man siya." The words were spoken quickly, clearly dismissing the issue before taking a swig from his bottled water.

The giant screen behind was zoomed in the gratuitous display of the man's bobbing Adam's apple as he gulps the liquid for everybody in the Music Museum to see.

Napalunok si Meng sa view. She suddenly becomes aware of how dry her throat had become.

"Nauuhaw ako Meng." Nanghihinang bulong ni Jan sa kanya.

"Same ate girl. Same." Tumatangong sagot ng katabi ni Jan habang nakatitig din sa monitor.

Then the jerk suddenly wiped his face with the hem of his shirt.

Maine loses her breath.

And every girl in the room collectively loses their cool.

Pinampunas lang naman ni Alden yung dulo ng shirt niya sa pawisan niyang noo.

Hello, abs!

Of course, people would scream.

"Uy!" Sam hollered. "Yan tayo eh."

"Respeto naman Papi!"

The audience started chanting 'Isa pa! isa pa!'.

"Isa pa daw Paps! Harap ka dito sa gilid, may hindi yata nakakita." Val teased.

"Aba teka, nanghahamon ka ata eh." Je tried to take his shirt off. Nang nakaharap kay Valeen.

"Hindi ako uy! Umayos ka Napoles! Tama na yan!" The said girl frantically averts her eyes.

Meanwhile, sa balcony section, may nabuhayan ng dugo at hindi maka-kalma.

"WHOOOH! ANG INIT! TAKTE! WALA BANG REPLAY? Dapat nangutang talaga ko para di tayo naubusan ng VIP eeehhhh!" Kanina pa nahampas, napanggigilan, at natilian ni Jan ang bestfriend.

Maine, on the other hand, was in a daze. Winter kasi noong magkakilala sila ni RJ sa New York. Ilang layers ng sweaters at coats ang lagi nitong suot kaya ni minsan hindi siya nakakita ng pandesal. Hello abs talaga!

She shakes her head to clear off her mind.

Napangiti na lang siya nang maalala ang sinabi nito kanina. 'Para sa hangin'.