Cartoon style + barn fam

eyyy new oc Wrenpaw

also I keep drawing in this cartoony style so

Wrenpaw ^^ (of WindClan, idk why I put trees)

And his family ^^

From left to right- Rocky(name may be changed) Koi(name may be changed) Dusty, Wren, and Starling

So the story is;

So, Rocky and Koi were mates, living at the farm near WindClan. They often shared and heard stories of the Clans being passed around, and when Koi became pregnant, the two began to sit on the fence, watching the stars at night and clouds at day, while dreaming of the Clans. When they had their kits, one passed- the small tom hadn't been strong enough to survive either way. They named the surviving two Wren and Starling, Wren after Koi's favorite prey and Starling after the birdsong they heard outside. Tired, Koi took a nap, while their kits nursed. Rocky decided to go out and hunt for them, to help keep her strength up. He wandered outside of the barn and down to the lakeshore, hearing a small mewl from a bush near the water. Curious, he peeked inside, to find a large tomkit mewing. He only looked a day or two old and would starve soon. Rocky took the kit and hurried back to his mate, the two adopting him and naming him Dusty after the dusty barn flooring. The next week seemed to pass quickly, with Koi spending most of the day resting while the kits nursed, Rocky hunting most of the time to support the family. Koi began to grow stressed as the weight of loosing her kit grew, having not noticed it at first. The threat of her loosing another made her become quiet and cautious. The kits opened their eyes at around nine days old; though they didn't begin to act as little cats till around two weeks. Dusty was the biggest, often hogging Koi's milk and pushing his siblings away, also being the most curious out of the bunch. Starling was the most clever, often sneaking away under Koi's tail to chase beetles and to explore. Wren was the smallest and the clearest mamma's boy; he rarely left her side and didn't grow much, being the most submissive and kind. He often sat in the window near their hay nest, looking out over the barnland while daydreaming of everything beyond, one to ask questions about the Clans he heard of from the other barn cats. Koi cautiously agreed to take the kits outside when they were around a month old, their constant begging finally making her give in. Wren, much to her pleasure, kept by her side while also looking for anything to observe with wide, keen eyes. Dusty attempted to escape by climbing the fence, getting caught by Koi every time. He also was the first to run, often trampling other cats' things while he made quite the ruckus exploring. Starling was very careful, making her away across the ground slowly, sniffing and observing anything she came into contact with. Dusty found another kit, whom was slightly older and named Dusk, and began to follow him around and play games with him under their mother's watchful eyes. She never did let them get out of her sight, not for a single heartbeat. When the kits were around three months, Koi had become calmed, no longer feeling the threat of loosing her little fluffy treasures. Dusty and Dusk were still trying to escape, but with all the rough housing and playing they did, she doubted they could be hurt to easily, though still didn't let them leave her sight. Starling had grown close to a cat who knew much about herbs, named Lilac. The two often collected plants from around the barn, also chatting on the nearby twoleg porch, in the shade. Wren just stuck close to his parents, watching and seeming to wait for something. He wasn't often oblivious though, seeing almost everything that happened around him. Rocky often followed Dusty and Dusk to keep them out of trouble while Koi watched Starling and Wren. When the kits were five moons and almost fully grown, they were constantly begging to explore the moorland and nearby forest; even Wren, who normally stayed quiet. Koi reluctantly allowed it, and trusted Rocky enough to show them around. Their father gladly accepted and they set off at dawn the next morning. Dusk's mother didn't let him tag along. Dust ran ahead multiple times, while Starling and Wren kept pace with their father, the young calico often falling into exact step with him. They explored the territory without any trouble, thanks to Rocky's knowledge of where the WindClan patrols went, as he hunted there often.
About a month later, in the heat of Greenleaf, the family had grown to be strong, the kits nearly as big as their parents, though Wren was still small and Dusty still bigger compared to his adoptive siblings. The season was dry and the lake was drying, though still contained enough water to let the cats thrive. Starling and Dusty had left for a private hunt, near the horseplace, in the heather and nettle brush around the barn. Koi had gone with them, to watch. Rocky soon fell asleep sunning himself. Wren being alone, he sat in the shade under the porch of the twoleg house, cooling off when a slight drizzle began, which developed into a storm. Most of the cats retreated into the barn, Starling, Dusty, and Koi returning and following them with Rocky. Wren had to dash through the rain to meet them, shaking off while they huddle behind a hay stack. When the storm began to fade into more calm drizzle (about an hour later), a final crack of lighting split a nearby tree, causing it to crash onto the drying barn. Since the rain was light, it couldn't stop the fire from spreading across the wood, the cats fleeing. Wren and his family fled into the moorland, scared. Rocky brought up the front while Koi made sure none of them were left behind. They accidentally crashed into WindClan camp, mistaking it for an empty hollow to shelter in. The cats soon rose to attention and questioned them about their sudden entrance. Koi and Rocky were able to clear it up enough that the leader invited them into the Clan. With the knowledge of they destroyed former home, the two accepted, though Starling and Dusty declined and were enraged by their parents' decision. Wren and Koi settled into a dip where apprentices would normally rest, sheltered from the drizzle of rain. Rocky tried to calm down the other two, though the next morning, Koi, Rocky, and Wren's siblings were gone. Terrified, Wren questioned everyone he saw, only getting the same answer- "They left." Wren was made into Wrenpaw and earned a mentor, still upset from his family leaving him alone.

That is where the story wraps up into now.