Nother au

This has more thought put into it

D I S E A S E T A L E

This takes place during an unknown run, though it could be considered Pacifist, as Frisk never killed any of the monsters; At least not intentionally.

The Monster War had just ended, all the monsters had been banished to the Underground beneath Mt. Ebott. Although, since the war had left behind so many injured victims, sickness soon spread throughout the humans.

It wiped out large masses of their population, and it soon came down to all infected people being banished into the forest around Mt. Ebott, to fend for themselves. A woman became ill with her ten-year-old daughter, and both were forced into the woodland.

The woman and her daughter, whom was named Frisk, soon found a large sinkhole. The woman told her daughter to stand near the edge, asking her to check if she could see the bottom of the hole.

Though, her mother had something else in mind. Unable to see her daughter die, she shoved Frisk down the sinkhole, hoping her death would be quick and painless.

But she was wrong.

Frisk ended up being saved by a cushion of thick golden flowers, which had begun to grow in the Underground after their seeds fell into the hole and spread.

She found a family of goat-like monsters, living in what they called 'the Ruins'. They took her in immediately. Frisk's illness hadn't lost its effects though, and Asriel (their child) soon fell ill to the same sickness.

After a day or two, he passed.

Toriel and Asgore awoke to gagging, and found Asriel hunched over in his bed, coughing up blood as he struggled to find breath. Toriel tried to help her son, though it ended in him collapsing into the floor.

They became protective of Frisk, not allowing her to leave. Asgore also soon fell sick, Toriel following. Feeling guilty, Frisk escaped, though only infected the rest of the Underground.

Fast Forward till Current Time

Now, every monster in the Underground has some form of this illness; Some worse, some not so much. Frisk soon became a danger, roaming the silent Underground in attempts to cure herself and everyone else, though was unable to do so.

Papyrus developed a terrible form of the sickness, leaving him barely able to move or stay awake. Sans grew protective, hauling him to Alphys but finding her and Undyne sick together. He now begs for help, pacing outside their home while Papyrus lays inside, near death.

Monster Kid passed, unable to fend off the illness.

The Dreemurr family lack a son, and Toriel and Asgore are constantly near death. They stay in the Ruins, mostly curled in bed.

Undyne and Alphys have fallen ill together. Undyne is the more supportive half, as she has a lighter form of the disease. Alphys has closed up, silent and weak, having almost turned to self-harm multiple times though Undyne managing to keep her happy. They are both close to death, but at least they'll die together.

Muffet, Burgerpants, and the Nice-Cream Guy have all passed.

Various other monsters have died.

And the worst thing? There's no cure.