Chapter 10-Casting

Monday morning. Double English. I wake up and I have a shower while singing, I sing fast car over and over again. I blow dry my hair and brush it. I put some make up on very lightly. I pull out of my wardrobe denim shorts and a white lace top and white converse. As I reach up to the top of my wardrobe to get some socks I see a small box what says my name on it.

I pull it down and it has a sticky label on it saying, "Hi this is from previous owners for when you didn't live here, anyway you left this here but we couldn't send it as we did not know your address. It was left here when you left. Hope it will make you smile." I tear open to the box to find two things wrapped in bubble warp, I open the first one to find a photo frame and in it was a picture of me, Molly, Jasmine, Jake, Aubrey, Will and Noah. This is when we went to the water park. I thought I lost this. I open to the other bubbled warped thing and again it is a photo frame, the picture is of me and Jake, he is giving me a piggy back. I am wearing my red dress and he is wearing a suit. This was taken at a wedding, our parents friends wedding. They had it in a field. I sit there holding it for a moment and then mum calls, "Breakfast."
"I will be right down." I shout back. I place both photo frames on my bedside table, we all look so different now, then dash down the corridor and stairs to the breakfast bar. Today is eggs and toast. I gobble it down along with coffee and Molly does the same. Once we have finished I grab my music folder and my copy of Romeo and Juliet and there is a knock on the door what is odd. Mum open it and Jake walks in, oh I forgot that he is carpool now for me and Molly. Because mum hasn't seen Jake yet she pulls him into a tight hug. "How are you Jake?
"Good Mrs Richards, you?"                                                                                                                                     "Well we are all settled in now."                                                                                                                               "Great as my mum wants to invite you round for dinner tomorrow, the whole family."                     "We would love to but sadly Mr Richards can not attend as he is on a conference this week. But we will be there."
"OK see you tomorrow. Come on guys." And we follow him out the door.

English is OK today as Tina has be transferred out of our English class. Today in English we talked about the relationships in Romeo and Juliet for one hour and the second hour we have to write at least a page on relationships in Romeo and Juliet, but I write three. What? I'm a speedy writer. After that I head over to maths and pass the notice board. They have put up who got what role.

Claire: Lillian-May Richards
Tyson: William Jackson
Jasmine: Aubrey Campbell
Robbie:David Heart
Samuel:Jake Anderson
Mary:Jasmine Amber
Michael:Elliot York
Neighbour 1: Molly Richards
Neighbour 2: Alex Ray-Peterson
Neighbour 3: Tina Green
Neighbour 4: Sam Shafto
Neighbour 5: Emily Clayton
Neighbour 6: Tonisha Bay
Neighbour 7: David Kale
Greg the delivery man: Noah Dixon
Policeman: Jeffrey Collins
Ambulance man 1:Tiffany Scar
Ambulance man 2:Peter Smith
Ambulance man 3: Greg Day

Thank you everyone who auditioned, some people I have told personally will be working behind the scenes either with tec or props.

I got the role I wanted. I strutted my way to maths.