Chapter 13-Going all the way

It has been three weeks now since mine and Wills first date and we have a date at least once a week. Rehearsals are going well. We have them every Monday and Thursday. Jake told me yesterday his twin sister was back.  She moved away when we were only ten beacuse of... reasons. She went to live with her nana in Texas as she was lonely after the death of her husband and she didn't get on with her dad. Jake told me his nana passed away a few days ago so she was moving home and coming back to school here. His sister Megan, was nothing like him. They both had blonde hair and green eyes but both complete opposites. Megan was always the rebellious child, dating older men, having alcohol and getting piercings. Jake is more innocent and sweet.

"Hey beautiful." Will says walking up to me in the lunch hall and sitting next to me. His kisses me before pulling an apple out of his bag. Currently Aubrey and Jasmine are sat with us. "So I was wondering if you want to come round Friday night, my parents won't be home until Sunday morning, and I will cook. Meet at mine Friday at seven." He kisses my cheek and heads off, probably to the school gym. Before I can answer he was gone. But I want to go so no problem. "Omg are you ready?" Aubrey asks.
"Ready for what?"
"You know what." Jasmine says scoffing her pasta in her mouth.
"No..." I add playing with my pasta.
"I think, well we think he wants for you guys to go all the way." Aubrey whispers 
"Like do it?" I ask with a shocked look on my face.
"Are you ready?" Jasmine asks looking a bit sad.
"I guess so. I do really like him and I will be eighteen in March"
"You go girl." Aubrey says punching the air.

Friday night. I drove over to Wills house. I was wearing jeans and top with high heels, but I drive in my converse. When I got to his house and stepped out the car I scanned his house. It was big, but smaller then mine. It was very modern, just like mine. I had forgotten what is looked like. He greeted me with a kiss. While he cooked I looked round his room. When he called I ran downstairs, I was starving. He had made lasagna. It was perfect. Then we sat in the living room and watched "Love actually". One of my favourite movies. After the movie he switched on the telly.

"I really like, you Lilly." He say but before I can respond he kisses me, full tongue and I embrace it then he lies be down on the sofa kissing me, me on my back. As we are kissing my hands fiddle with his hair has he rubs my hips. When he pulls away he tucks a little bit of hair behind my ear and says, "Lilly, I really do like you. I want to go all they way, but I would never pressure you into something you don't want to do." I kiss him gently and sit up. "I want to. But I want you to go slow with me and I'm still a virgin."
"OK." He says standing me up. "Do you want to go to my room?" And I lead him upstairs.

When we get in his room he shuts the door. We gaze into each others eyes before I reach up to kiss him. He holds my head has my hands hold his shoulders. He falls back, in a sitting position, onto his bed with me on top of him. Then I lay him on bis back, we are still kissing, then he roles me over. Then he pulls away. "If you don't want me to do something just tell me OK." He smiles and I pull him back into a deep kiss. He flips me over onto my back with him hovering over me. He slides his hands up my top pulling it off me, breaking our kiss. Then I pull his top off, breaking our kiss again. Slowly he begins to unbutton my jeans and I do the same to him, until be are both in our underwear. As we keep kissing his hands slide round my back to unhook my bra. He kisses all down my neck and on my stomach. I pant and smile at how amazing this is. He pulls away again and pulls his drawer out of his bedside table his hand rummaging through it, then he pulls out a condom. He rips it over and pulls down his boxers putting it on. Then he slowly takes of my pants. He is so amazing, the hole time we kiss and it is just perfect. He gets a bit harder and I feel a bit of pain. I was told to expect that for the first time. When we both pulled away panting he rolled over on his back lying next to me. I pull the covers up. We turn on our sides to face each other. He strokes my cheek. "You are so beautiful Lilly, at that was so amazing."
"You are so gorgeous Will. That was amazing too but I bet I wasn't very." I say looking away. He pulls my face back to look at him. "It was, the best." He says kissing me. His phone vibrates and he looks at him. "My mate asking if we can hang out tomorrow. Wow its late. Do you want to sleep here?" I nod and cuddle I to him, before I know it I fall into a deep sleep.