I do, We do

JEOLLADO HOSPITAL

"I only have few days to live so I want you to marry my precious daughter and take her with you, Taeng!" Hwang Minwoo begged his bestfriend who was now dying because of his critical condition. He trusted the man since they were highschool and he have no choice but to let Kim Taeyeon marry his only daughter just to make her safe, he know that he was a gentleman, responsible and trustworthy person that every ideal guy has.

"B-But Minwoo you're daughter was too young and too good for me and besides she was only a freaking highschool girl for God's sake! You're crazy!" Taeyeon scoffed at his bestfriend's word because he was giving him a big responsibility that a crazy person had to do. Unbeknownst to them, Miyoung silently eavesdropping their conversation with tears on her eyes, no one knows about her odd feeling towards the Taeyeon for a long time even though he was too older for him she was willing to marry the ahjussi than to marry anyone else who had lust on them and every man she knew only wants to get on her pants because of her exceptional beauty.

"Please, Taeyeon-ah! I don't want my daughter to be with anyone else's hands but you because I know how good person you are and besides you're a fucking single after your first break up with that bitch you didn't date any woman of your age so I think I want Miyoung at least marry you even though it was a big responsibility I owe you alot and I will be watching you above, araesso?" Minwoo strongly persuading the midget guy who was having his second thought with his offer that he will agree but after Miyoung reached her 20's they will divorce and let the young girl marry her true love and also let him lived with peace so he took an oath between him and Minwoo.

"I agree with your craziness this time but promise me that you will let me divorce her when she reached her 20's and find the right guy for him, okay?" Taeyeon carefully said giving Minwoo a hopeful feelings as he uses his pinky fingers to make a deal with him. Taeyeon unwillingly took his own pinky finger with him until Miyoung appears on the scene crying.

"M-Miyoung-ah?" Minwoo startled at his daughter's weak state watching him behind Taeyeon. He saw how his Miyoung looks a very fragile yet lost puppy and she took all her late mother features. He gestured her to sit beside him so he could hug his child on his last moment and the young girl obliged.

"D-Dad, are you leaving me too?" Miyoung stuttered as she saw her weak father hardly catch his breath, she squeeze his hand before placing a gentle kiss on Minwoo's forehead, the scene was a deja vu for her like when her mother passed away 5 years ago and the Hwang was very grateful that Taeyeon is always there for them attending all of their needs and preparing things to be settled that's why Miyoung was slowly catching feelings on him.

"I'm not because I'll always watching you and soon you will live a happy life with Taeyeon, I know you're listening out there for along time, don't you?" Minwoo showing his eyesmile running through Hwang's genes. Seeing the pain on his daughter's eyes was difficult for him to take in when he knew that there's no enough time to spare so he decided the wedding to be immediately held before he died.

"Sorry if I want you to get married in such an early age you knew how much I want to see you on your white dress and let me take you to the altar, right? So I hope that you will grant my last request as a father, Miyoung-ah." Minwoo said carefully for her to understand but to his surprise Miyoung immediately agree without protest. Seeing Taeyeon who seems to be uncomfortable with his daughter, he swiftly grabbed his hand and place it over Miyoung's showing his blessing for the soon to be married couple.

"Thank you." Minwoo felt his own tears running through his skin, he was beyond happy knowing that his precious one will be safe and now he was ready to let his life slip.

FEW WEEKS LATER

After the wedding Minwoo died and left Miyoung with her husband but their marriage still remains secret to everyone and later on they moved in the Seoul City to lived a normal life as a husband and wife. Taeyeon helped Miyoung to enrolled in a community highschool and claimed himself as Miyoung's guardian or a close relatives since they didn't want their true relationship revealed. They rent a small house near the school and Taeyeon settled a small autoshop on their house for living while he was currently working at his friend's convenience store to add income for both of them since he doesn't want his wife to work as the young girl keeps on persuading him for she doesn't want to be burdensome but the husband reject her offer that soon she agreed to.

"I prepared your lunch, Miyoung and here's your allowance. Don't go home late or at least me know if you had some urgent things to do, okay?" The couple we're still uncomfortable with each other as a married couple since the old guy treat the young girl as his dongsaeng (younger sister) but for Miyoung she sees him now as her lawful husband and she was beyond happy and contented.

"C-Can I call you a-ahjussi?" Miyoung said nonchalantly fidgetting infront of her puzzled husband who was stiffling his laugh of how cute his young wife was.

"Of course, I'm your husband you can do anything you want." Knocking his words to his sense, the young girl burning cheeks visibly shown as he accidentally slipped out incoherent words knowing that it was about sex.

"S-Sorry I didn't mean that way." Taeyeon apologetically said but Miyoung still unmoved so she decided just to shrugged it off and bid goodbye to her embarassed husband.

"What you were thinking fucking Kim? You're getting fool out of yourself. How do I face my wife later. Urgh!" Taeyeon was trouble facing his wife and that's how their life cycle goes.

"Cute!" Miyoung thought.

**********************************

A/N: Yey! New story for all Taeny shippers.

chocomint89xxxxx