Heartbeat

Bright rays of sunlight caught her very own eyes as she slowly opened her vision, adjusting on her surroundings. Feeling like she was on a deep sleep for a long time since she started to stretched her first her fingers as she couldn't move some parts of her body it was stiffened, it drives her crazy, her heart, she felt something new and refreshing then she remembered in her dream she saw a silhouette of a man not mention but she was sure that he was 10 years older than him having a baby face she find it difficult to figure his age but still it wasn't clear for her so she decided to shrugged it off then after she realized that she was at the white room called hospital alone. She felt her throat dry, her lips unable to move on its own, she felt het tongue was caught into something, she's wondering how long she was sleeping? The last time she knew, she was shouting back at her ex- boyfriend when they broke up, caught him red handed pouncing on other woman at her back so they decided to end their 2 years of dating then she felt a clamped on her chest make her heartbeat goes erratically after her ex-boyfriend leaving her with another woman, she felt pain and her breathing wasn't normal as usual then everything went black.

"It feels new and starting to beat on its own like it has a brain or something. There's something sad inside but I couldn't figure out like there was a voice trying to tell something. Geez, am I started being a creep? Gosh!" Tiffany mumbled as she feels her heartbeat using her right hand. A curved suddenly appears on her lips as she remembered the mysterious guy on her dreams.

Outside Tiffany's ward, Taeyeon was paying a visit to his wife's donor, he was now infront of the door gathering all his courage to face the woman who had his wife's heart but before he could knocked the door, he was being interrupted by a loud voice coming from behind.

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon is that you? I didn't recognize you after our highschool, guess your leaving us in silent since you didn't join our throw up party after. Long time no see buddy!" It was Kwon Yuri, one of his friends way back in highschool, he was also Jessica Jung's fans and eyed the girl for almost a year but after he heard about Taeyeon and Jessica dating, he pulled back his feelings for ge doesn't want to ruined their wonderful friendship with him and now he definitely moving on.

"Yah! Kwon just keep your voice low! This is a hospital for goodness sake!" Taeyeon hugged immediately by the tall tanned man excitedly that he almost crashed the midget.

"Sorry, I was too excited to finally found you buddy!" Yuri exclaimed as he release the poor midget from his hold.

"Yeah, yeah right! Oh by the way, how are you buddy? I thought you migrate to America after we graduated?" Taeyeon asked him.

"Yeah, I was on my vacation now since my father wants me to take his position that I definitely disagree but after some push and pull. C'mon let me treat something nice here it's on me." Yuri explained as he dragged the midget out from the place so they could catched up with each other.

"It's weird that my heart keeps on beating awhile ago ans then was gone?" Tiffany said to no one after Taeyeon was being dragged away from her front door leaving a weird feeling from her new heart that she never knew it was her twins heart, Miyoung. She leaned back at the headboard and find it too comfortable as she felt something changed from her attitude and behavior too.

FEW DAYS LATER

The only daughter of Hwang was being released at the hospital after a week of confinement and he cancelled his appointments just watched over his still weak daughter since she was slowly adapting her newly heart transplant that until now she was curious who was the owner was. Mr. Hwang never mentioned someone since she was asking for details that she felt tired of bombarding her questions so she shrugged it off for now and let herself rest and she wi definitely getback to work.

"How are you feeling now princess?" Mr. Hwang breaks her reverie as he caresses his daughter's pale cheeks when Tiffany was still on her bed.

"I'm fine Daddy but sometimes it felt weird when my heart beats unsually on a certain time and I really don't have any idea like the other day when it beats like a hell of a crazy when I heard someone outside then it stopped when it was the presence was gone from the outside. I wonder who was there because no one enters my room when I woke up." Tiffany said at her Daddy who was attentively listening at her daughter and he find it too cute.

"Oh and by the way, is there someone visited you when I'm away?" Mr. Hwang asked his daughter who was now reading some novels that she found at her side table.

"No one even try to visit your lovely daughter there aside from Kwon Yuri the last time I even pissed off all day long because he used to prank me and even telling me some of his lame jokes that I almost strangle his neck from his stupid jokes." Tiffany pouted as she remembered that day when she almost die from Yuri's dorkiness. She was her childhood friend and definitely her crush also but from time to time her feelings fades as she only treat him as an older brother since he was ten years older from her.

"Don't worry I will banned that Kwon for always teasing my baby daughter." Mr. Hwang joked as he was scanning his daughter's room.

"You'll definitely do it Daddy!"

"I also want you to meet Mr. Kim Taeyeon for he was the husband of your heart donor but I wondered why that man never pays you a visit since he requested that he wants to see you." Mr. Hwang crossed his arms as he leaned back on his chair thinking about Taeyeon but little did he know that when he mentioned the man's name Tiffany felt the weird feeling from her heart again so she kept silent as she hold into her chest slightly not to noticed by her father so he won't have to worry at her.

"I feel like something about that guy and his name that I definitely have the urge to see this man or else this heart was still beating crazy and why does I feel like my heart was yearning from his name that was still stranger to me? Weird!" Tiffany thought as she was curious to death by mentioning the name Kim Taeyeon.

********************************

A/N: Finally, Tiffany was awake with her twins precious heart that only beats for her husband Taeyeon.

Sorry for the update and I hope that it will reached a thousand readers and votes. Thank you guys.

chocomint89xxxxx