END

JESSICA POV

I'm grateful to have Taeyeon by my side though we have painful memories in the past still he accepted me again on his arms and became the best of friends, he was there when I had to face this cruel life of reality and the day I found out that I was impregnated by Choi Sooyoung, I wish that I never let him go before and I regret everything that he's now on someone else, Tiffany, his late wife's twin sister. How I wish I'm the one instead of her, useless, he will never be mine again. Sorry Taengoo if I'm a burden to you, I love you and it'll never change like before even though we're not meant for each other, I wish happiness for both of you and now I'm here witnessing your exchanging vows, how I wish I was her standing infront of you, the one whom you'll put the promise ring on mine forever and the one whom you sealed your love with a kiss, I wish. Congratulations! Bitter words spilled out from my mouth when I approached the newly wed couple, how I saw her beautiful eyes turnes into a crescent one and how she looks at you lovingly, I saw how you stealing glances into her and acts shy. Pabo Taeng! I laughed at your dorkiness as I pinched your cheeks for the last time but someone caught my attention at the church open door, he was standing with his black suit scrutinizing each people whom he's familiar with before his eyes laid on me, our eyes met for a second before I looked away and after a few minutes, he was now standing behind me, greeted Tiffany first by hugging each other like a they've lost contact for decades before his attention back to me and smiled lovingly, there's something on his eyes that speaks. Taeyeon break that moment as he tapped his broad shoulder, I saw their height difference and it made me laugh how he was called midget. We both ushered on a same table together with the other guest I'm not familiar with, he gave me an assuring smile while he was looking straightly into my almost 6 months baby bump that was now visible, he gave me a puzzled look before Tiffany caught all or attention as she was thankful to all of us for coming into her biggest day after she gave a speech, we all clapped in delight.

"Can we talk for awhile?" He breaks the awkward silence and just like my mind and body has mind of its own, I only nods and followed him on the empty side of the reception area. His back facing as he halted his pace, he deeply inhaled before clearing his throat, I was here rooted, nervous, scared and confused, he moved me but in a good way. He finally facing me with courage I saw him trembling in fear? excitement? nervous? but my speculation was wrong because I felt his warmth pressed into my body instead and I felt his tears staining into my bare shoulder as his chin rest into them.

"These past few weeks, I was too occupied and I think I'm going crazy because of you, Jessica Jung, your name always haunts me into my sleep. I'm sorry for leaving you with empty words, I know I'm too coward but at least let me confessed what my heart felt for you. I think I'm crazily inlove with you even in a short time we've met. Sorry Jessica." The confession was too sudden, I wasn't fully prepared, I was scared, why? confuse? Yes. Different emotions occupied my whole system, no words spilled from my mouth. What should I say? My thoughts was scattered I have to collect them first.