Again?

TAEYEON POV

It wasn't a mistake I'm pretty sure it was really her even though with a red long wavy hair I could tell by the way she looks at me with sparkling eyes, she's my wife, she's my Miyoung. I was too embarrassed that I let my emotions pours automatically when I toucher the woman resembles my lovely wife and I'm sure that she was also at her age same with Miyoung but I couldn't forgey the part that she slapped me hard, it really hurts yet it made me flushed by her touch like it wasn't a foreign for me suddenly it feels like it was her but I knew it was her or I'm being too delusional these days after she left me. I looked at my face that has a red marks due to her hand landed on my skin earlier, thankfully my father-in-law didn't noticed it YET, I washed my face with water just to relieve some stress that I had on my first day of work as a Human Resource Department Staff. I gently wiped my face using my handkerchief and when I looked at the reflection of myself on the mirror I noticed that I was having a pack of eyebags under my swollen eyes even my face looks thinnier guess I have to workout on weekends to get my body back on its shape. My train of thoughts was immediately interrupted by my ringing phone so I fished out my damn device from my pocket and answered the incoming call from unknown number.

"Hel-" I was being cut-off.

"TAENGOOOO! POGOSHIPOYO!" Great! I knew it that it was the Jessica Jung who murdered my eardrums when she let out her dolphin scream and it makes me annoyed even more that my mood suddenly dropped off. I never knew that her behavior was getting worse than before and she's too possessive and clingy at the same time whenever we were spending together against my freewill.

"Don't you have class at this hour?" I asked coldly not giving a warm remarks at her behavior because I was too busy to picked up a call and I was here just to refreshen up a bit from loads of work but thinking that I don't have the mood to joke around with Jessica, not this time.

"I do have but we we're having a long quiz so I have a spare time to give my unofficial boyfriend a call, brilliany idea don't you think?" Jessica said even though I couldn't see her I know she was smirking.

"BOYFRIEND? WHAT? DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING RIGHT NOW? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? MY WIFE ONLY PASSED AWAY NOT TOO LONG AGO AND YOU THINK I WAS HITTING ON YOU? WELL, I HAD TO SAY THAT WE'RE NOT AN ITEM AND I DON'T WANT US TO BE TOGETHER AGAIN OVER MY DEAD BODY JUST TO INFORM YOU SO YOU COULD BE AWARE AND YOU KNOW I'M SO FED UP WITH YOUR PRINCESS ATT-" I heard her sobbing on the other line and it made me feel guilty for being too harshed on my words and too hard on her that hurt her feelings but I couldn't control my anger since she kept on bugging me everyday.

"If you *sobs* say s-so, Mr. K-Kim *sobs* I g-gotta go *sobs* now. B-Bye!" She hanged up before I could speak and it makes me more annoyed today that I hit the wall that almost crashed my bone knuckles but I couldn't feel the pain. I looked at my hand bleeding but I shrugged and let out my botted emotions to finally let out from its cage, I get out from the toilet and made my way to the rooftop where I saw a freaking woman on the edge part of the building and finally registered through my brain that she was trying to commit suicide so I run quickly to her and grabbed her waist as we stumbled together at the hard ground where she landed on top of me as my back hurts due to her weight because she was fucking heavy underneath her gorgeous body.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING FREAK?! I WAS SENDING MY TEXT MESSAGE AND I KNEW YOU WERE THINKING OF ME COMMITTING SUICIDE, SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU AHJUSSI BUT I WASN'T AND THANKS TO YOU MY PHONE TURNED INTO A PUZZLE PIECES, LOOK!" She angrily pointed her index finger where her phone located and broke but before I shift my gaze to where she was pointed at. I recognized it was the woman who resembled my wife that I bumped into earlier, I was staring at her for so long that I didn't heard what she was bickering at instead I was focused studying her same beautiful features I used to seeing everday and it made my heart flutters also making butterlies into my stomach.

"Yah! Are you even listening? And yuck get off your filthy hands off me and seems like your enjoying this you pervert! Psh! *SLAP*" Dang! I was getting my second good slapped today coming from the same freaking person and I'm starting to fall inlove with her. Is it because she resembled my Miyoung?

"Why are you still smiling after I give you a slap? You crazy old man! Don't you ever touch me PERVERT JERK!" Damn! She caught me smiling before she getting off from my top and swiftly runs away stomping her feet while cutely pouting like a kid because she was searching for a signal and yet I was interrupting her realizing how stupid I am accusing her committing suicide. Great Taeyeon way to go for embarassing yourself twice! I smacked my forehead where I was still lying on my back but after awhile I chuckled recalling the fateful encounter with the stranger who I thought was Miyoung and how I behave like a stupid, dumb and pervert guy whenever we met accidentally.

"I felt like I will meet her again." I dusted off the dirt from my attire while I stood up and fixing myself before I headed back to my hella place. I looked at the blue sky and suddenly misses her and everytime I think of Miyoung, the strange woman immediately crosses my mind so I chuckled a bit thinking that it was certainly a new beginning of my anew life.

**********************************

A/N: Our Taeyeon ahjussi was falling inlove with Tiffany for a short time but unbeknownst to them that they were sharing a same affection to each other the first time they've met.

chocomint89xxxxx