Jealous

SEOUL COMMUNITY HIGHSCHOOL

Ms. Jung walking passed by the hallway where students were busy with their businesses wearing a pencil skirt cuts above her knees showing her sexy curves, all the young boys were giving her a dirty looks while others murmuring something about her gorgeousness but Kim Miyoung was an exception over the crowd, she looks at her or more like a sharp glare piercing to her body if her eyes has a daggers. Ms. Jung was getting nearer from where the young Mrs. Kim seating alone at the bench near the lockers, due to her panic she accidentally bite her tongue make it bleed.

Fuck it stung! Miyoung thought.

"Good morning, Ms. Hwang!" Ms. Jung greeted cheerfully at the young girl who was cursing herself because of her bitten tongue but keep her composure as she greeted back with a bow and a fake smile to this bitch that keeps on hitting at her lawful husband.

"Can I take a seat here? I just want to talk about something and about Mr. Kim Taeyeon if you wouldn't mind?" Ms. Jung asked carefully giving an uncomfortable feelings to the young girl, she knows where the small talk will lead and it's involving her husband for Pete's sake though she wanted to make all things clear, she doesn't want to have complicated life since she wasn't on her legal age to marry a fucking old man but to her father's consent they were allowed by the Mayor of their province in witness of her father back then. Miyoung doesn't want Taeyeon to suffer and embarassed him to everybody, she loves the man so much but if it cause them both to got hurt she keep her silence about her secret marriage and this bitch Jung bothering her alot.

"It's okay Ms. Jung." Miyoung spoke gently leaving the page of her novel and looked straightly at Jessica Jung with her sparkling eyes but for her it was truly annoying and she wanted to lay a finger at her but she held it for her own sake.

"What's your relationship with Mr. Kim?" Ms. Jung asked bluntly and waiting for her to answer with all of her honesty but she chose her white lies just to keep her shut.

"He's my lawful husband so back off bitch." Miyoung thought.

"He's my close relative and guardian since my parents were already gone he took responsibility on me so I use to call him uncle or ahjussi." Miyoung fake a smile again but deep inside she wants to jumped on her and gave her a good bruises on her face.

"Oh, do Mr. Kim already have a wife or something like that? You know I was just curious since we weren't able to catch up from each other after I left our place without a decent goodbye at him, he was my former lover, I trust you Miyoung so I was honor to tell you about our past and I want him back so I want to seek for your help, I know Mr. Kim loves me until now by the way he looks into my eyes I can feel it, I also loves him too so I call off my wedding and runaway from my home just to find him and lived a simple life just the way I wanted too." Ms. Jung almost teared up from her story but the other presence was on her heartbreak feelings since she heard a fucking story of her husband with this bitch and as a wife it was counted as cheating but since it was a secret from everyone, she has no right to react just to got them in trouble so she keep the pain by herself although she wanted to shout that Kim Taeyeon was her husband and she was proud of it.