Officially Mine

NEW YORK

Tiffany and her team arrived at the airport exactly 8am drove straight to their respective hotel were they'll stay for good during the project and Taeyeon was also part of it that made the chairman's daughter squealed with joy when she heard that the midget assigned to be her assistant so when they reached the destination, the team leader also assigned the room arrangement for them since they were 8 in total namely Tiffany (OIC), Sunny (Project Coordinator), Seohyun (Team Leader), Chanyeol (HR Staff), Taeyeon (OIC Assistant), Minah (Project Analyst), Juniel (OJT Trainee) & Suho (Asst. Team Leader).

"Suho, Chanyeol & Taeyeon-oppa will be at the same room and we we're at the other room across yours, okay? So Suho-oppa here's your key." Seohyun handed the key to her assistant and they enteres their assigned room to fixed their stuffs and other things for tomorrow.

Taeyeon's phone got a message when the light suddenly turned on while he neatly folding his clothes to its proper place while his roommate were playing around and checking the room interior. He reached his phon and slide the lock to take a look over the unread message from an unknown number.

Meet me at the lobby now. - Tiffany ;)

He smile widely before he put his phone back at the table and quickly placing his clothes on the bed before he entered the bathroom to change his clothes and meet someone after the fateful incident happens they we're now getting closer day by day, they even eating dinner outside, diving her home and secretly meet to a nearby cafe once a week when they we're getting hectic.

TAEYEON POV

I hurriedly sprinted off to meet her and seriously I'm always felt excited whenever we meet but unfortunately I was afraid to court her and tonight I'm going to tell her how I feel. When I searched for the lobby I already saw her standing 2 meters away from me, she's wearing a cute pink dress cuts above the knees with a cute tororo sling bag and a pair of denim-colored kedz as her hair was neatly tied like a bun, she look awesomely cute. She was smiling at me made my heart flutters and the feeling that I'm flying, I visit my wife's grave before we fly here I talked to her and asked for her permission that I must open my heart to someone unfortunately I felt guilty for Jessica but what could I do if my heart belongs to someone else and she's not the lucky one. I waved at her also smile at her as a response and walked beside her, I was surprised when she clings into my arm since I wear a light pink v-neck shirt paired to her style and a ripped jeans with a pair of black combat boots as I hold my black leather jacket with me.