Cool, Hot, Sweet Love

KIM'S AUTO SHOP

After a few days, Taeyeon started to build his new autoshop since he was associate graduate of mechanical related course back at his hometown since his business was new he still have no income yet to hire an employee, he was in-charge of everything and it went well because of his amazing skills in automotive works. The shop was open from 8am - 5pm and after he had to work at the convenience store nearby for additional income and went home late till midnight but managed to picked his wife home after her school. It was nearly 11pm and soon his shift ends at 12mn when suddenly an unexpected person buy something and their eyes met each other making Taeyeon felt a lump on his throat before full swallowing it. The woman stood froze on her spot when she saw her former lover slash first love staring at her with wide eyes makes him look more adorable through her eyes until Taeyeon broke the awkward silence.

"$ 35.00, Miss." Taeyeon scanned the items the woman bought without glancing with her, the figure fished out a exact cash from her purse and give to him. She noticed how the crew was getting tense and nervouo with her sudden appearance makes her stifled her laughed enjoying the adorable scene infront of her.

He didn't change at all. The woman thought to herself still her gaze fixed on him having trouble opening the cash counter.

1 point for me then. Jessica Jung thought while fixing the item she had bought, she noticed that Taeyeon has his eyes on her and couldn't helped but to find him more cute like before. After they broke up, she knew she regret it and makes her want him back for more but now isn't the right time knowing that she broke his heart and she would hardly to sum up all things right. She didn't even say a word before she left because her father wants her to marry a rich one but thankfully she escaped from her wedding to be and now she became a highschool teacher just like what she dream before and now she had a goal to get her true love back, Kim Taeyeon.

"Do I have something on my face?" Jessica asked the man that spacing out for a long time and snapped back when she spoke loud that made him heard. Taeyeon panicked and fixed something on his counter without looking back at the latter who has a huge smile on her face when someone barges inside, a young highschool girl with her backpack on that Jessica knows that she was one of her best student in class. The young girl politely bowed at her as a respect of her sasaengnim that made Ms. Jung find her cute so she ruffled her hair and made her way out from the store but before she fully disappear she gave a piece of paper to Taeyeon and winked at her made the man flustered making the other presence frowned but Jessica didn't noticed for she was happy that she found him again probably makes her want every pieces of him again that's all she was thinking off.

"Does she looks more beautiful?"

"Y-Yes?" Taeyeon said unconsciously making his wofe frowned even more and stomped her feet away from her ahjussi making the man snapped back into reality and realized that he uttered a forbidden word infront of his wife so he facepalmed himself and followed the sulking young girl inside the stock room that exclusively for authorized personnel only. He panicked because he doesn't know how to soothe a younger woman and obviously a highschool girl, he was byuntae but for a woman on his age only but now was a little bit difficult yet different. He saw his wife sitting on the bench lowered her head and heard a soft sobbing but didn't go unnoticed by his piece of hearing, he walked towards her and kneeled infront while caressing her face tainted by dry tears, he felt guilty to make her cry like a baby, he knew that he was forbidden to looked at other woman aside from his young wife but knowing that Jessica Jung was his first love, crush and sex was hard to forget just like now but he made a promise to the girl's father more like his bestfriend that he should have to take care of the girl after her father left her under his care and force to marry her instead and he gladly accepted with all his heart without a protests.

"S-Sorry Miyoung-ah. Ahjussi is sorry don't be like this, okay?" Taeyeon softly spoke making Miyoung sobbed harder while slapping his hand away from her, Taeyeon who felt even more guilty tried to coax her with all of his might and decided to engulfed her into his arms tighter so the young girl couldn't fight back against him and it was a success. He kisses her forehead gently make her hands loosen covering her face, he tucked her hair behind her small cute reddened ears before he places a gentle kiss on her nose down to her soft plump lips while young Miyoung didn't even protest against her older husband's touch. Taeyeon was taken aback from his actions he didn't mean it because he eas too afraid that he was molesting a girl but to no avail Miyoung initiated their intimacy grabbing his neck to make the kiss deepening while her naughty little hands sneaking uner his shirt feeling her bare hands making his whole body hot and horny.

"Don't hold it back, my ahjussi." Miyoung seductively voice rang on his ears making the horny bastard inside him unleashed. Their hormones reached their limit qnd let them feel each other's skin and flesh with pleasure and love, they we're now both naked under their heated love making on the process. Horny Taeyeon hovered on top of his wife who was looked like a porn star in the making covering a beads of sweat all over her naked glory while the horny man was inserting his hugeness inside his fucking horny wife too. Taeyeon was Miyoung's first and the older man treated her gently and respect her body to the fullest, the first climax felt so good for them especially for the young girl who was now on her euphoria and they rather make a new round for it and almost done a countless of times within half an hour. Taeyeon helped his wofe to put on her crumpled clothes back and swiftly lend his coat for her and made their way out from the room that smells like sex.

"Thank you ahjussi." Miyoung flashes her eyesmile that she inherits from her mother, she intertwined her hand into his making Taeyeon smile.

"You're still beautiful Miyoung and it was an honored that I was your first that I will treat you with respect but now was too much to handle." Taeyeon shyly stated making the young girl giggled as they walked back home after his shift at the convenience store. He wondered how his boss reacted to the smell of their sex inside the storage room and he curses himself that he forgot to cleaned up their mess, he knew that his boss/friend will be freaking out tomorrow and he will also received a good scolding, he sighed deeply but shrugged it off

"KIM TAEYEON!!!!!!!" Kwon Yuri, the convenience store owner shouted inside the room that noticed the mess of the horny couple making love awhile ago.

*******************************

A/N: My oh my, our Miyoung wasn't a virgin anymore but thank God Taeyeon took it instead. TaeNy FTW!

Jessica Jung was also a hot bombshell here I wonder how her students handle their fucking hot teacher in class. LOL.

chocomint89xxxxx