Why?

TIFFANY POV

"Sorry I can't do this anymore. I was coward and still I'm searching for myself. Sorry Tiffany I have to go!" And that's it, Sooyoung leave me behind without further ado. Should I be happy or what? But guess it wasn't the time to marry myself to someone I don't love, better to make my life worth so here I was waiting at my flight to New York for heading our branch there.

"I will miss you princess, please take care of yourself there and promise I will visit you soon after I finished the project here." My over dramatic father hugged me so tight but I'm still missing him though I even hate him so much, guess I have to move on with my life without him by my side. Thankfully, my father didn't bother to have another arrange marriage after we got caught into humiliation with the Choi's whom his father personally made an apology to us and for the public but I was jumping in victory instead of sobbing hard and depressed myself over the unworthy situation, I called myself lucky after that.

"Geez, daddy that's too embarrassing kissing me on public when I'm already a grown up now. See? We're getting their attention here." Father peck me on my cheeks before I walked inside the departure area and someone caught my attention, a glimpse of a familiar figure, Taeyeon, who seems to be hiding behind a wall where a man was also waiting for his flight, I blinked my eyes once for a confirmation if it was real and guess it was my imagination since the figure already gone so I led myself through the plane waving my last goodbye to my father.

END OF POV

ONE MONTH LATER

A fuming woman entered the Hwang building with her luggage making her way through the President's office that no one intends to stopped nor blocked her way, her frowned was visibly etched on her goddess like face, stomping her feet made a clacking sound of her heels to the marble tiles of the place catching people's attention but she doesn't care at all. She wanted to talked to her father immediately that causes her anger. She ride the lift to 30th floor of the main building and abruptly sprinted off to where she reached the two door of Mr. Hwang's respective office.

"Oh my, beaut-" Tiffany slammed her fist into the President's desk while throwing sharp daggers through the poor man's gaze, he cleared his throat while wiping his sweat into his forehead before threw the papers she was holding infront of his face. The old man picking up the pieces and carefully scrutinize the content before his eyes widen from his shocked before he return the gaze into his precious daughter who was on the verge of crying.

"L-Let daddy explain this princess." Mr. Hwang stood hastily searching for his daughter's hand before the woman yanked them away from her and spoke bitterly with a mix of disappointment and hurt which made his heart soften.