It's His Fault

For @-liampayne-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today my dad was off on a business meeting and since last time I was caught "sneaking out," like a boss. My neighbor Liam offered to babysit me. How delightful.
"Do you promise not to sneak out on me again?" my dad asked me before he left. I sighed, "Yes, dad." "That's not a promise. Or very convincing." I rolled my eyes and replied with a fake smile, "I promise not to sneak out while you're gone." "Good. I don't want to hear anything bad from Liam when I come home." "Yes, dad." He gave me a quick kiss on the forehead and left. I was officially home alone, but Liam is supposed to check on me at 5pm. This is stupid. I'm 17, I don't need a babysitter. It's only because my mom died that my dad took up both roles when I was 5. He's so clingy, but what should I do until 5pm?
Loud music was blaring around the house and I was dancing around in a big shirt, but of course I was wearing something underneath. That was until someone knocked on the door then proceeded to unlock it. I quickly ran around turning down the music and put shorts on. "Grub is home!" a voice called from the kitchen. "Coming!" I yelled from my room. When I walked down those graceful stairs I was anything but elegant. So much for first impressions. "Ummm hi?" I managed to get out once I saw Liam in the kitchen. Damn that boy was fine. "So I'm supposed to babysit you? Aren't you a little old for babysitters?" "Tell me about it. But you're the one that got me in trouble, so it's only karma." "Karma's a bitch." "You brought it upon yourself." "So right now is dinner and later is fun time." "Slow down." "I meant- ugh. What do you do for fun?" "Dance and watch tv and shopping." "Shopping? Typical." "I only look unless it's on sale." "Ooooooo. A sale." "Ugh. You have no appreciation for sales." "I got this sweet jean jacket for $60." "I got the one i have for $10." "Quality?" "It look just like yours." "I beg to differ." "You wouldn't know the difference." "How much you wanna bet?" "If I win you have to leave and fake that you checked on me." "And if I win I get to have sex with you." "What?" my face blushed an intense red from the comment Liam said. He smirked and replied, "Yep. I'm going with that. If I win I get to have sex with you." his smile was just so irresistible. "Okay. I'll go get it right now." I almost got out of the room, but he grabbed my forearm bringing me close to him. His breath was felt on my lips as he leaned in to kiss me. Just as he was centimeters from my lips the phone rang. "For fuck's sake." he mumbled under his breath. He let go of me and grabbed the phone putting on his happy voice, "Payne residence, may I help you?" I looked lost apparently because he mouthed jacket covering the receiver. "Oh yeah." I ran out to the kitchen and up the stairs to my room looking for the jacket.
"Tell me I have it. Tell me I have it." I continued to whisper to myself as I rummaged around my room and looking through my closet. I heard a knocking at my door. "The inspector has arrived." "I-I-I can't find it." I was defeated and he walked towards me wrapping his arms around me. He kissed my head and whispered, "It's okay. Now, where were we before we were so rudely interrupted in the kitchen. Oh, I remember." He made me face him and held me close. "I've always wanted to kiss these cherry lips ever since I've laid my eyes on them." He pulled me close resting a hand on my cheek. "Liam, just do it." I whispered. He smiled and slowly kissed me. It started as a light flame then became into an intense fire only growing hotter.
"Get on the bed." Liam demanded and licked his lips. I complied and sat on the bed looking up at him. "I'm going to ravish you tonight my dear. You're so innocent and I need to change that. You can only call me daddy and you have to do whatever I tell you to. Got it?" "Yes." "Yes, what?" "Yes, d-d-daddy." "Look at you. You're already shaking and I haven't done anything yet." "Yes, daddy." I looked down and my hair fell in front of my eyes. "Hey. Don't look down. You're going to love this. I promise. The safe word is harder." "That's not much of a safe word of you think I want it like that." "What about yes daddy? Or maybe I'm a naughty girl." Liam laid me down and hovered over me. He licked his lips and leaned down to continue kissing me, I could feel him smiling. When he pulled away to shut to door we were both breathing heavily. "Take it all off." he roughly told me and shut all the windows closing the curtains. I fumbled with my pants and managed to kick them off. He climbed next to me only in his boxers helping me with my shirt and kissing my neck.
"Liam, I-..." "Don't you dare call me Liam!" he slapped me across my face and when he realized what he did he held me close. "I-I'm sorry. We shouldn't do this." He got off the bed collecting his stuff. "Liam?" "Yeah?" "Come here." He obeyed and sat next to me. "Drop them." He let go of his clothes and looked at me. "You have a certain way of doing things in bed and I've never done it. Maybe I shouldn't have said your name when I agreed that I wouldn't." I grabbed his hand and continued, "Do you want to continue where we left off, daddy?" A big smile covered his face as he nodded. "I won't hit you this time, I promise." He pulled me into another fiery kiss taking my bra off then my panties. He pinned me against the bed and slid a hand to my waist. He put his bulge against my exposed vagina and smiled as a shiver went throughout my entire body.
"What was that safe word again, daddy?" I asked between kisses. "It was fuck me daddy." He smirked as he inserted a finger into my vagina and used his other hand to grab mine putting it in his bulge. "Touch it." he demanded as he slowly started to finger me. I rubbed my hand over the bulge and he let out a groan. "Keep going." he let out as I continued to rub it slowly.
He started to finger me faster and had me take out his hard on. "You like what you see?" he smirked, "Are you that shocked that I'm this big?" I nodded slowly as he waved it in front of my face. "Do you want it?" "Yes daddy." "Here you go. Say ah." I opened my mouth as he shoved the head in. "Ooo fuck." I instinctively moved my tongue around the tip and started to suck on it. His dick got harder and more erect. "Naughty girl." he told me under his breath. I started to get used to his length and he started to thrust into my mouth. "Yes, baby. Gag on this hard, thick dick. Prove that you're daddy's girl." He forced his entire length into my mouth and I gagged. He seemed to enjoy the feeling while I felt sick. He pulled away and looked at what I did. "That's a good girl. Sit up." I sat up and he knelt by the bed. "Spread your legs wide open." I could feel his breath between my legs and I obeyed by opening as wide as I could. He observed what he saw and pulled out his fingers sticking them in his mouth then suck the juices off of them. "Mmmmm. So tasty. I want it." He instantly stuck his head between my legs and began to lick my dripping wet pussy. "Mmmph. Daddy." I cried out. He put both hands on my thighs and spread it open wider as he flicked his tongue over my clit. As I felt what he continued to do with me I began to get overwhelmed. "Yes daddy!" I cried out
He pulled me closer to his face as he shoved a tongue in my vagina. "Oh fuck!" His smile was felt as he started moving his tongue in and out of my vagina faster then faster.
"Fuck me daddy." I whispered and he pulled away. "Yes, fuck me daddy." I laid down and kept my legs open. He seemed dazed by what happened and took a condom out of his pants pocket tearing the packaging with his teeth. "Better safe than sorry." he smiled as he put it on. "Did you have that since you walked in?" I asked out of curiosity. "Maybe." he replied as his face got bright red. "Tsk tsk tsk. Always wanted to have sex with me." "Shhhhh. You're the one that said yes." "Touché."
"Now, be a good girl and enjoy this as much as I am." with that being said he smirked and proceeded to slowly put his large sick into my wet vagina. -Dammit Liam. Why you gotta be so big?- He gave me a satisfying grin as he put it all in. "This might need some getting used to." he whispered in my ear as he slowly started to thrust. He went slow at first, but when his breathing got uncontrollable he lost it. "Fuck yes. Mmmmm. I love your pussy. Tell daddy how much you love his dick. Tell him." "It's a new feeling of wonder and excitement." "That's not saying that you love it. You're being punished." He went faster and started to pound my vagina. I let out a soft moan. "That's right. Unravel." he spoke between grunts and moans. He leaned over and started kissing my neck and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Well, that drove him even crazier. "Do it. I dare you." he spoke harshly as he flipped us making him the bottom. "Ride me." he softly whispered. As I began to grind against him, he put his hands on my thighs starting to bounce me. "Mmmmmm yes." He laid down and closed his eyes letting out pleasure moans.
"I'm going to cum. Faster. You're going to love it." I began to go a little faster and he bounced me harder on his dick. "Yes. Fuck!" He held me down and I watched him as a wave of emotions went over his face. It was warm and I was very surprised that the condom wasn't broken. "Mmmm. You naughty girl." Liam managed to say.

When dad got home he asked if we had a nice time. I couldn't tell him that I lost my virginity. Nonetheless to Liam of all people.
Well, maybe he'll babysit me next time.