Niall *DIRTY*

I took Niall to a fashion show which I was in. He never saw me in a show before today. The weird part was in order to get him to come I also had to get the rest of the boys. The other part was that I would be showing off body glitter and I would be topless and wearing a golden thong.

While I was backstage getting ready all I could hear was whistling at the girls on the platform. I peeked through the curtain and saw Niall on his phone. The rest of the boys were cat calling at the girls. By 10 seconds of staring Niall looked up and I saw that he was on his camera roll. I saw a girl that didn't look like me on the picture.

Once I got to go on the runway all Niall did was take pictures of me and only me. The whole show was a blast. After the show I walked up to Niall still in my costume. Niall asked Harry to take a picture of us together. Niall whispered "Will I be seeing more of this at the house?" I giggled and sighed "No, babe. I'm sorry this is only temporary. You know if you keep this picture I'll tell you a secret when we get home." Niall laughed and smiled at that comment. Harry took the picture after the talking between Niall and I was done.

Niall drove me home and pulled me into the house. My house was a beautiful mansion by the ocean. Every time I was home I felt relaxed. When Niall was home we always did something crazy together. Niall smirked and asked me "So what's the secret that had to wait until we got home?" I answered "Do you notice anything different in the picture? Nothing? Well, I may have been shirtless and not wearing a bra. Only that golden thong. Are you happy?" Niall picked me up and carried me marriage style to your shared room.

Niall started to hum Here Comes The Bride. He placed me on our bed and asked "Babe, can you show me some of that fashion show action?" I nodded and dressed into my full body costume. Niall told me that the bed was the runway and he was the photographer. So I climbed onto the bed and was halfway to the edge of the bed.

When Niall stopped me he caught me by surprise by grabbing my legs and putting me on top of him in one fluent motion. While I was in shock and he took advantage of that by kissing me with a burning hunger. He paused after a while and explained "I couldn't help myself, babe. I'm sorry. Forgive me?" I nodded and laughed at his weird way of showing affection.

Niall started to kiss me again and placed his crotch just the right way into the right place to make me wet. I tugged on Niall's shirt and his answer to that was pulling it off to take a selfie with me. He told me "Now in the next pic you have to take off your shirt." I obliged knowing that Niall was sensitive, but really hot. I thought - Wow! Niall is an Irish god. All the more reason to love him. An even more reason to do what he tells me because he's in charge THIS time - I thought to myself.

Niall took pictures until both of us were down in my bra and panties, him in his Calvin Klein boxers. He showed me each picture he took of me in the bed. What surprised me was when he got up to go to the bathroom none of the pictures he took was of anyone else but me by myself or the both of us. Occasionally there was a picture of the guys all together plus me, a guy and me, or just the guys together. When Niall came back in the room Niall laughed and explained "Nature was calling and if I didn't go. Would you want it if I peed on you during this session?"

I just laughed and he smiled thinking about what he would do to me. I caught him eyeing me and I asked "You like what you see? Niall, babe, come lay down next to me and think about what's on your mind." Niall shook his head side to side as he did that his blonde hair was like a wave on the beach.

Niall asked "Do you have any ideas to make this anymore interesting?" I nodded and explained "The game is pleasure. The first to make any noise loses and the winner does anything they want to the other for a week." Niall shook his head and told me "No, it couldn't be a week that's so short. It has to be a month. You like?" I nodded and continued "We have 20 minutes to get ready and no numbing gel, cream, or condom that numbs you. Nothing can protect you. But you can get things to make the other to make the first noise." I started to laugh.