Niall *Dirty*

For: Mrsjazhoran

This is your imagine. Hope you love it!

***************************************

How amazing is this? My friend scored some One Direction tickets! Get this it's MEET AND GREET!!!!! I'm curious about this because it was a last minute purchase and to my knowledge it was sold out. Oh well, life gives you one direction tickets you meet one direction.

I got dressed up in the most beautiful dress I owned and looked like a model threw up on me. My friend looked like a weird hippie threw up on her. I guess we had different ideas on what dressed up means. I changed into a pair of jeans and a Rolling Stones T-shirt.

I went to the concert and turns out no tickets my friend lied to me big surprise. I don't know why I trusted her. While I was deep in thought she whispered something to the guards in front of the door. They let us in! I ran up to her and asked "What did you tell them?" "Oh. Them? I told them that my cousin Liam was expecting us and they asked me a question. Got it right! Course cause' I knew him for forever." I was in awe. "How come you never mentioned this before?" "I don't want friends who know that I'm related to anyone in One Direction. They'd be my friends to get to them. You're my even if you didn't know that detail and yet here you are still. You know you can't tell anyone?" I nodded and pinkie swore.

We walked into the dressing room and she gave Liam a big bear hug. She introduced me to the guys. They all responded by saying hi or hello. Harry was eyeballing me and Niall was no where in sight. I started to back up and ran into someone. I turned around to apologize and it was Niall! Mission accomplished I met him!

He awkwardly said hi and ran to Harry's side. He was whispering something into his ear and Harry would respond by whispering back. Sorry didn't tell you that my friends name is Emily. She was a true genius. I love her and all, but she needs to tell the truth sometimes because it's hard to believe her with her type of reputation.

Flashback:

I met her just two years ago in my sophomore year in high school. She was alone for a good part of the year. I would try to get along with her, but my friends wouldn't give me a chance to, so I dumped those wannabe losers. Emily and I had common interests when we had chances to hang out together. She and I would always text and Snapchat it's like we spent most of the time on our phones instead of hanging out.

Right now:

Niall was approaching me with Harry close behind. Harry tried to act casual and stopped by his dressing table. He moved the mirror so that he could see what Niall and I did or was going to do. Niall came really close to me, so that all I had to do was put my wrist on my waist and point.

Niall asked "Would you like to go out with me sometime after the show? I mean if you want to we don't have to. Never mind it was a stupid idea. Sorry -." " I never said no what makes you think that I would? Of course, I would love to go out with you, Niall! You're my idol and my favorite." He nodded and walked to Harry and they celebrated, but Niall was smiling like an idiot he was so happy. He couldn't take the smile off of his face. I

guess that I have that effect on people especially famous boys like Niall.

The boys left to go onto the stage and unlike Justin Bieber they were on time. Before Niall left he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I almost melted on the spot and Niall got back his smile after he calmed down from the first time that night.

My friend, Emily, left me alone to get us something to drink because it was hot in the dressing room that we had to stay in for the time being. I heard a thumping noise and a man came into the room wearing a large shirt and a pair of loose shorts. His breathing was heavy like he ran to the room on purpose. He locked the door behind him, smiled, and turned out the lights.

I screamed, but was forced into a kiss. This guy was a rough, yet passionate kisser. He took off my shirt and jeans carefully. My shoes and socks were already off. He forced me onto the couch and ripped off my bra. He lulled me back into a full on make out session. I heard him whispering my name. This man was Niall I couldn't mistake that Irish accent anywhere.

I let him resume his dominance over me. He started leaving love bites down my neck and onto my chest area. Niall forced me to stay down on the couch. "Do what I tell you and you won't get hurt by this. Got it, Jaz?" That sent shivers down my spine. When I had enough courage I spoke up "Ye - Yes, Ni - Niall."

He started playing with my boobs. He would lick, suck, or kiss one while fiddling with the other one awaiting his affection. He got up to turn on the lights so that I would see his amazing Irish body. He hovered over me for mere moments and then attacked my panties. At first he licked around the fabric covering my area.

Last thing I knew, Niall took it off and stuck fingers into me. He licked all around my vaginal area. He licked, sucked, and bit my clit. He would whisper very sexy things to me when he wasn't busy. I was new to this. Remember only still in high school doesn't mean that I'm a prostitute and any other thing than that I'm no longer a virgin. Thanks Niall!

Niall took out his fingers and shoved them in my mouth. He moved them around so much I thought that he was trying to break my teeth. "Well, how do you taste?" "Uhhhhh. Salty?" Then, he shoved his tongue in me and moved it around. After what seemed like forever he pulled his tongue out of me.

He lined up to my entrance, after pumping himself a couple of times. Niall put on a condom and shoved his whole length into me and I screamed for the second time now. Niall pulled out and grabbed duct tape. He ripped off a piece and placed it over my mouth. "Shut up! I didn't tell you to scream. If you want more pain than pleasure here you go. Have fun if you get pregnant!" With that he took off the condom and shoved his full length into me again.

Niall was thrusting even harder and deeper each time. All I could hear was the slapping of skin against each other. He hit my G-spot every 3 or 4 thrusts. I was starting to feel a knot in my stomach and Niall felt my walls getting tighter. He simply shook his head. "No cumming yet. I'll tell you when."

He ripped off the tape and told me to suck off my juices off of his erection. He shoved his full length and used my hair as a directional path for my head. He would yank it one way or another. I felt numb to the pain and when he got out I immediately started to cough. "Jaz, you're allowed to say things now. Just no more screaming. I don't want any one to find out about this." He smiled and laughed.

He pulled me up so that my butt was facing him and I was facing the couch. He put half of his length and thrusts grew even rougher. I felt the difference between pain and pure pleasure that night.

When he pulled out and I was in so much pain it hurt to even move. Niall made me face him again and went back into me. "We bother cum on the count of ten. 10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1..." "Niall. Niall! Niall." Was all that I could say. He went inside of me home I came on top of his erection. He passed out onto of me and came to around 8 minutes later. He pulled out of me for the final time that night. He realized what he did and gave me a very passionate kiss.

It took forever to get dressed and fix myself to look normal. For Niall it took about 1 minute to get ready and leave me to back on the stage with the other guys. My friend didn't suspect a thing when she came in. She came in all smug like and I wondered what her problem was. I did my best to make the room look like the way it was when I came in.

After the concert Niall and I were inseparable and to this day we are married. We had hung out forever after that magical night and double dated when Emily went out with Harry. Now, we have 3 kids. 2 boys and 1 girl. Lucas is the oldest, Julia is the middle child, and Corey is the youngest. We still go out by ourselves when we can and almost every time with Emily and Harry.

****************

Hoped you loved it. Remember to like and or comment.

Luv y'all - Emily