Louis *Kind of dirty*

I saw Louis during a concert and I knew since he left for the tour he missed me every second of everyday. Louis got me meet and greet tickets along with concert tickets for the front row. During the concert Louis winked at me I think and he took me up onto the stage. One Direction sang Louis and my song Dirty Little Secret.

After, the concert I went to go to the meet and greet. Louis had no one around or even in the place where it was held. Louis smirked and asked "Who are you looking for?" I answered "I'm looking for the people. Where are they?" Louis replied "Well, I had it rescheduled. This is called Meet and Eat. This is gonna be fun." Louis laughed an evil laugh.

I had to ask "What's so funny, Mr. Tomlinson? Do you have an evil plan because if you do I have to call a superhero. The superhero will be, Harry, Niall, Liam, and or Zayn. So what are you thinking, Lou? Evil and superhero OR you come clean."

Louis chuckled. He explained "Well, you remember how I told you that I'm calling it a Meet and Eat? There you go." I giggled and spoke "So, you're saying that you're going to Eat me out?" Louis nodded excitedly. I put my hand on my forehead and shook my head no. I looked up and then quickly looked down.

I spoke first after our long silence. I cleared my throat and told him "Where do you want to do that?" Louis smiled and explained "That we'll do on this bed right here." That bed I didn't notice when I walked in the room.

Louis dragged me over to the bed and playfully shoved me onto it. Louis started out by making out. While we were making out I felt his tongue brush my bottom lip. I let it come in. I mean he probably would've shoved it in if I didn't allow it to come in my mouth. Louis tongue was like a dog in a new park.

In the background I heard romantic music playing with only four voices singing. I thought it was the rest of One Direction. Turns out Louis could sense that I was distracted. Louis took the opportunity to take off my shorts while I was distracted. Louis immediately asked "Who made you wet?" I was brought back on earth and giggled.

I asked "Do you know him?" He unexpectedly answered "Yes. Yes, I do. But was it him who made you wet?" I was shocked so I replied "Yes. It was you, Lou. Yes, it was." He smiled his cheeky smile to show he was satisfied with my answer.

He licked the places around my underwear. He finally pulled off of my underwear. He blew on my area that was wet. He teased me so much I jumped up half naked. The look on his face was pure shock. I sat down and explained to him "Babe, are you going to do this or what? Babe, I've been over on this bed for half an hour. If you expect me to sit still you will have to please me so that I will. Understand?"

Louis nodded and pushed me down again with a little more force. Louis smiled a very amused grin. He made out with me a little longer than before and while he was doing that he messed with my clit. He would barely touch it and I would get chills. He would hold me and mess around with my mind.

My mind thought it was time to get even. I wouldn't moan or groan even once until he stops messing with me, but again he probably thought it was giving me pleasure. My my Louis - I thought to myself. Again while I was in outer space Louis managed to start licking me in my area.

Louis stuck his tongue in my vaginal area and stuck his fingers in there too. I gasped as soon as he did. I heard him laugh an amused laugh. I felt him go back to my clit and lick it, nibble it, and play with it.

Sometimes it really sucks to be a girl.

After, I got cleaned up and fully dressed Louis approached me saying "You were amazing and very calm. Some girls would try to get me involved besides doing that part." I smiled and nodded. Louis asked "Besides how could you keep so calm and not get giddy? Why didn't you pull me over to you more than once?" I smirked and gladly replied "Louis, there will be some things you wouldn't know, but this will be an exception. I kept calm realizing that you wouldn't hurt me. I trust you and I kept it so that you stayed in the zone so that I could trust you. I didn't pull you over is a different reason entirely. I left it as a Louis is gonna eat me out and that's it nothing else. If I had a different plan I would have done it and you know that I would have."

Louis nodded pleased again with my answer. I mean why wouldn't he be pleased with my answer. He hugged me close and planted a sloppy kiss on me. We left the building with his arm around my waist and my arm around his waist.

Louis whispered "I love you." I told him "I love you so much no word could describe how much." We lovingly argued about that until we saw the other boys. They had to ask how it went of course since Louis was in it. But Louis wouldn't give on the details or what went on.