Liam *Kind of dirty*

Tonight my friend Lily dragged me to a club because of my recent break up with Max. She made me dress up in the sluttiest dress in my closet with little makeup and flats. I wouldn't wear the heels or pumps.

Once we arrive at the club see disappeared into the crowd. Now I was left on my own for a while. I walked over to the bar and asked for a glass of water. There was a cute boy next to me.

He started talking to me "I'm here with my friends. Sorry my name is Liam Payne. What's yours gorgeous?" I laughed seductively and replied "My name's Jasmine and I'm here with my friend Lily. I lost her once we got here." He smirked at that statement.

We got up to dance to Talk Dirty to Me. He was a really good dancer besides the fact that I kept stepping on his toes. We laughed most of the time. I got tired around 9'ish  and he offered to take me home. I gladly accepted his offer.

Once I got home Liam didn't want to leave me home alone. It was sweet so I made him a bed in my guest room. In the middle of the night I heard someone come into my room panting. I turned on my light to see Liam bloody. I asked "Liam, what happened to you?" He replied "My drunk friend was fighting me when I suggested him to go home. Now he's in the guest room out like a light." I was shocked and asked "How did you friend know to come here."

Liam recalled "He followed me here in his car. I thought he was sent to see where I was going, but I guessed wrong. Do you forgive me?" I nodded and helped him clean up. I remade my bed with clean sheets and put the dirty ones in the hamper for tomorrow. Liam took a shower and asked me to get his suitcase from the trunk of his car. He travels a lot - I thought to myself.

I got the suitcase and placed it in front of the bathroom door and told him "It's in front of the door. You can get it now." I walked away to go lay down in my bed. Later, I felt someone lay down next to me.

I woke the next morning to breakfast in bed and a condom next to me! I looked around to see Liam walk into my room. He was glowing with his bright smile. I was scared and excited. Liam asked "Are you hungry? I made this breakfast for you and did your laundry already. It's 11 in the morning. I wouldn't blame you if you're still sleepy."

I smiled and got dressed. Liam was waiting for me in the kitchen. His friend was still in the guest room because of his hangover from last night.

************************************************************************

2 years later

"Jaz!!! I need you in the kitchen! Immediately!!!" "Coming, Leeyum!!!" I yelled back. I bolted down the 20 steps that make up the stairs. As soon as I walked into the kitchen I saw a naked Liam. I was shocked with what I saw.

Liam saw the awestruck in my face. He laughed and smiled at me. He explained "I had a heat wave and was super hot. So I took off all of my clothes I was wearing. I thought you wouldn't mind it since you're my GIRLFRIEND!!!! Jeez, Jaz, I thought you would be turned on. I thought you would want to have some (murmuring)." I asked "What did you say at the end?" Liam repeated "I thought you would want to have some (murmuring). Ugh!!!! I thought you would what to have some sex!!!!! There I said it. Happy?" I nodded with a big grim on my face.

I walked over to him and placed a hand on his chest. I placed the other hand around his neck and pulled him close. I was enjoying the ability to kiss him usually it's a peck on the cheek or a peck on the neck. I was using his sex appeal to my advance.

I stripped down to my bra and panties. Liam applauded when an article of clothing came off. His reward was another kiss on the lips. He carried me to our living room and dropped me on the couch. Liam ordered me to suck on his penis. I thought - This new Liam really turns me on.

I crawled to where he was sitting and placed my mouth on his penis. At first I sat there licking and kissing it. Then, Liam grabbed my hair and pulled me one way to the other. I went up and down taking him all in. I had to stop to go into a coughing fit. When I was done Liam pounced on top of me. He ripped off my bra and panties.

Liam was massaging my boobs while he was shoving his tongue into my vaginal area. I felt a wave if pleasure when he started. He stopped as soon as he got to realize that I had gotten bored. He stood up and helped me up. Liam apologized to me about what happened.

Liam gave me a hug as awkward as it could be when you're butt naked. We both shared a good laugh and got dressed. I feel like we both got to know one another even more from that experience in the living room.