My Little Screw Up

So this one is for @LittleWhiteLies441
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Here's the deal Niall and I are going out tonite. You cannot destroy this. He has built up the courage to ask me out last week. Don't do anything to scare him, Harold. You destroy this and I'll kill ya." I texted my friend Harry. The little bubble in the bottom left corner showed three periods. "Oh lord. What does he need to say from the banana gallery?" I've spoken aloud. "Don't worry. I won't do a thing to scare the little twerp. You don't think that I'm happy that he's dating you?" "No. You've tried making me look bad around him. It's a miracle he didn't listen to you." "Pshhh. I wouldn't do anything. I just don't think.............. He's your type. Yea. That's it. Niall is not your type." "What makes you think so?" "He's Irish!" "Harry. -_-" "He eats a bunch." "So do I. I just don't inhale it." "He's a blonde." "And I'm not?" "He's an animal in bed." "How'd you know that?!" "I have my sources." "You need to stay away from this date. Leave this subject alone." "But.....," "HAROLD EDWARD STYLES!!! You interfere I call your mum." "Fine. -^-"
On our date Niall acted like a true gentleman; he pulled out my seat, held the door open for me, helped me, and he was using his table manners; very big improvement than before this date. He was using a napkin and would try to hold my hand. He was so very captivating; his eyes are gorgeous; his smile was so white; and his hair was a dirty blonde, like he hasn't seen the sun for 5 weeks. His muscles were easily seen through his tight fitting shirt. I could tell Harry had a say in that. He also was wearing some black skinny jeans. He had on some bright green Irish flag shoes on. I giggled spotting the shoes and it turned into a full out laugh fest with tears of joy. "What's so funny?" he said smiling. "Oh nothing. Just something I thought of before looking down." "What? You don't like my shoes?" he started laughing and couldn't stop looking at me the entire night.
Once we arrived back to my house, I invited him inside for a cup of tea. He was busy looking through the tv channels as I prepared the drinks in the kitchen. His hair looked so perfect in the lighting and I almost didn't notice that the water was boiling. I could her him laughing as I let out a scream from the shock. He finally found a "romantic" movie or so he says. It was a horror movie and at the end I had him stay the night because I was still shaking from it. He kept pretending that he was leaving the room and would run back in when I was hiding behind a pillow to scare me.
My phone kept buzzing with texts from Harry and I kept ignoring him. Before the movie was over I heard my door break with a loud SNAP! I took my phone and bolted towards my room screaming for Niall. "Hey, Harry." I faintly heard from the kitchen. "Don't hey Harry me. What were you doing to her?" "To Grace?" "Yes." "We were watching a movie after our date. That was until you so rudely broke down her door and made her run away screaming." I softly heard Harry chuckle and hid under my blankets. I didn't want to hear the rest of that conversation. I dozed off, maybe.
Soft footsteps and hushed footsteps were heard outside my door waking me up. "Do you really want to do this?" I heard one of them ask. "She deserves it." "Does she really? It was only a date." "Just a date?! She could've fallen in love." "With me? Is that bad?" "I've known you since kindergarten and you've only had one girlfriend ruining you." "You're a real piece of work." "Thank you." "Do we have to use those?" "She needs to learn one way." "I don't think so. That's harsh." "Shut up you baby and open the door." "Fine." The door slowly opened and the light instantly flushed the room.
"WAKE UP!," someone yelled at me. I slowly rose still covering myself with the blankets. "There's the pretty girl." Harry smiled. "You're a jerk." I spat at him. He tsked me and nodded towards Niall. Niall locked the door behind him defeated. "C'mon beautiful, did you really think that Niall was different?" "Yes, before you corrupted him." "Oooo. Someone's nasty after her nap." "Shut it, Harry. You always get what you want even if it involves the pain in others and breaking them." "Awwww. You know me so well." Niall walked towards the bed and held me close against him. He whispered, "This wasn't supposed to happen like this. I'm so sorry for what happened and what will happen." He seemed timid and there was a gash on his forehead. I just held him and he picked me up then replaced me on the bed. Harry was just grinning and softly spoke, "If only you answered, you wouldn't be in this situation possibly." He took out various sex toys from a box and placed them next to me. "Hold her." He commanded to Niall, which he obliged.
Harry picked up a spiked looking pizza cutter then opened my mouth running it over my tongue. It stung, but the pain subsided after awhile. Niall quickly rid of my clothes and handcuffed me to the bed. I cringed in pain and shook because I was scared. Harry handed Niall a whip telling him what to do with it. -Please, don't do it Niall.- I tried to make him snap out of whatever trance he was in and he began to lightly slap the strings of the whip against my exposed vagina. It became harder and harder until I cried in pain. Harry moved the cutter to over my nipples to only make me tortured even more. I moved against my restraints and tried to get free proved to be a failure. -Why am I in a situation like this?-
Niall stopped using the whip when I hadn't noticed and grabbed a giant dildo. He shoved it in my asshole without warning and I screamed. Harry smiled as Niall frowned. "D-do we have to not touch her?" "Yes." "Why?" "We have to make her crave our touch." "But why?" "It's how this works, you poor innocent boy." "Sure. I'm innocent." "Just don't touch her yet." "Watch me." Niall bent down and started to lightly lick my vagina slowly as he slowed the movement of the dildo. Harry looked at him shocked and grabbed a paddle smacking it on my left breast. I cried out in pain and it did it again then again to each breast. Tears ran down my cheeks and I couldn't watch. "Watch me as I hurt you." He spat at me. "No." I replied and he slapped me. "Do it." "No." He slapped me again and Niall snapped. He tackled Harry against the ground and threw punches. "You do not lay a finger on her!!! Unless you hug her to apologize." He held Harry down with one hand and slapped him. "Got it, you piece of shit?" "What did you call me?" Harry asked dazed. "A piece of shit!" Niall screamed in his face and knocked him out with one more hit.
Niall got up and got me out of the handcuffs, for that he deserved a giant hug. We left the room and went into mine. "I'll always protect you. Now, let's clean you up." I nodded and followed him to the bathroom.
He bandaged all of my cuts and kissed them as he went. We placed ice on the major bruises and I looked like garbage in the mirror. Niall kept kissing my neck and shoulder and my back promising that everything was going to be okay.
We got into my room and he held me close whispering in my ear and kissing my head. "Grace, wanna try something?" "Like what?" He showed me his giant boner and smiled embarrassed. "Ummmm. Do you wanna maybe have sex?" I nodded as he excitedly put on a condom found in his pocket. He smiled and thanked me.
He slowly entered my vagina and I was already shaking. He was huge. His muscles glistened in the moonlight from my window as he got faster. I reached up and gripped his biceps letting out soft moans. Niall leaned down still going faster and started to kiss me.

IN THE OTHER ROOM
"What happened? Did he really do that?" Harry got up. "Where is she? Most importantly where is he?" Harry growled and got up just to go back down. "Ouch. My head."

IN THE BEDROOM
"Niall, go harder!" I told him masking all of my emotions spilling out. "Fuck Grace. You're so tight. It turns me on so much." He breathed into my ear as he continues to kiss my neck.
By midnight he came into the condom and laid next to me on the bed exhausted. "That was nice." I whispered holding his hand. "I wish every date ended like this, but exclude the Harry part." He tried to joke. "It's okay, Niall. I should've texted him back." "It's not your fault." "Certainly feels like it." "It's not and by still being with me proves it. Grace?" "Yes?" "Will you be my girlfriend?" "Of course, Niall." We sealed it with a kiss and more hugging.
Suddenly, the bedroom door was slammed open and Harry stood in the hallway smiling. "Well, well, well. Isn't it the two lovebirds? Having fun, Niall?" "Go away." "What makes you think that you can?" "Harry, she's mine now and you being protective isn't going to stop it. She isn't your territory that you think you need to protect. I can call her mine, now." "You don't know what you're saying." He spat towards Niall. Niall got out of the bed and landed a blow in Harry's stomach making him lean over. "Get out. You're no longer welcomed here." "Make me." Harry mumbled. Niall answered by picking him up by his shirt and dragging him down the stairs. He threw him out the door with his box. "Goodbye Harry." Niall slammed the door in his face and locked it then went back upstairs.
The box was missing something, but that's a secret. 😏😉