Zayn *Dirty* Part 1

Inspired by my friend Aryanna from my Kik and Instagram. Please, leave comments or questions when you are finished reading.

Zayn's POV

************

My girl, Aryanna, and I both have the same interests in our future together. She moved into my apartment over by the area where I work. Of course, the fame part is a pain in the butt and it's hard for the two of us to be alone in an exclusive restaurant for a special occasion.

Aryanna was watching the tele while I was in our room getting hyped up for the concert tonight. This would be the first concert that Aryanna came to and I had planned something special for it.

I drove her to the amphitheater where the concert was being held. She went to take her seat and I went to get prepped for tonight's surprise for her. And no, I'm not going to tell you. Like I said earlier it's a surprise.

Aryanna's POV

***************

I could tell Zayn has something planned for me. It's written all over his face, but I'm going to play along with whatever he devised for tonight. Has he told you yet? No? Well, don't be mad he's just as stubborn as always and he ALWAYS keeps a secret no matter how small or big.

Well, the girls around me were certainly loud and noisy. I guess that's the Directioners I hear about most of the time when reporters ask me questions.

As I was saying, the girls were loud. Good thing no one had spotted me YET. The concert had started and I didn't think they could possibly get louder, but they did.

Zayn's POV

************

I could see Aryanna loved the songs we were singing. They all were for her I pulled some strings so we would be able to sing her favorites from One Direction.

After the concert I had a surprise still in store for her. To her it was a harmless meet and greet, but in reality it was something more than that. No! I'm not going to tell you! You'll have to wait and find out just like Aryanna. No complaining! No whining allowed! And no bribing me to tell you the surprise.

Aryanna's POV

***************

I don't know what Zayn was thinking when he gave me tickets to a meet and greet with the rest of One Direction and him. I guess I'll just find out like I always do in due time. Did he tell you what the surprise is yet?! No? Darn it!!!! Oh well.

As I was walking towards the building which the meet and greet was held. Two big hands grabbed my waist and dragged me into an empty warehouse that was big enough to have two people in it. Don't ask how I know I just do and that's it, okay?

The person was chuckling as he gagged my mouth and blind folded me. They placed earmuffs on me. All I know was that it was dark and it had a musty scent to it. The person started to tie my hands behind my back and my feet to the feet of the chair I was sitting on. They were careful with the tightening of the rope and rough with me to make sure that I stayed in the chair. I'm terrified and I started to shake.

Please, let Zayn know that I love him and always will.

************************************************************************

Is this the end for Aryanna or is it the beginning of something new? Who is this person that captured her? Why is she in an empty warehouse meant for two people? What will happen to Aryanna? What's Zayn's surprise he won't tell us about?

Post your thoughts on what you think will happen next and what Zayn's surprise is our maybe this mystery person who dragged Aryanna into an empty warehouse meant for two people.

Please, comment and vote. When I get to 100 votes I'll post the next part.