Zayn *Dirty* Part 2 preview

Where am I? Has it been days? How long has it been? Why an I so cold? Who is touching me? A hand removed the blindfold from my eyes. I was laying on the cold floor of the warehouse.

The strange man was standing in the corner butt naked. He almost reminded me of Zayn. The smile said it all. Now I'm scared of this man. I could hear his deep throated laugh and feel his menacing glare on my body.

This man walks over to me and asks with a sly grin on his face "Remember me? Did you just wake up? Sorry, to disturb you Sleeping Beauty." I tried to get up, but he forced me on the ground again.

The man glanced over his shoulder to see what his boss wanted him to do. The boss was Zayn!!!!! OMG! I tried to cover myself with my arms and legs. The strange man forced me to lay down with my arms and legs spread out on the ground.

Zayn cooed "Babe, don't worry I'm here. This friend of mine didn't mind it if I had something for him to do involving my girlfriend. Now honey you can't go unless I tell you to got it?" I just nodded and had a very bad feeling in my stomach about this.

************************************************************************
Vote for the rest of it or the whole story. Remember comments help me become better and votes help me gain confidence to do more.
THX for the support.