*Zayn Talks Dirty to Me*

Zayn's on the treadmill and I'm watching him run in the same spot for about 30 minutes now. Just to show off Zayn turns around and runs backwards for the next 30 minutes. Do I have a problem? No, Zayn and I have a competition when we work out together. Today, we compete for first shower. On the treadmill. Zayn and I have one rule: No injuring yourself cause you're on your own after that. We are allowed to do tricks on somethings. Others we have to have the most of, lift the most weight. We show off for an hour each, then we judge each other. Zayn always wins on the lifting part and he has to go first. I win on the tricks part of the competition because I start at a steady pace then I challenge myself. It's my turn. I start off by walking sideways, I speed up by jogging, start skipping, run, and to finish up my hour I take selfies while I run. Once I get off Zayn asks if I'm okay. As soon as I nod. I hear Zayn mutter "Thank God". I smirk knowing that Zayn cares for me because according to his Twitter and Instagram, I'm his whole world. Zayn's my friend and I don't want to end it by saying three little words that mean a whole lot. I may feel that way, but if Zayn said it first I would feel better about saying it. Zayn and I have argued and settled that I had won that round. Once I slip into the shower I see Zayn close the door behind him as quietly as possible. I continue to shower like I didn't see him, but out of the corner of my eye I see him standing in front of the shower curtain. To me he is blurry, but I can see that he has no clothes on. I'm about to scream as he steps in and puts a hand over my mouth. Zayn smiles his I know something you don't and my heart skips a beat. I reach for a towel, but he takes my hand in his and shakes his head. Sing by: Ed Sheeran plays in the shared bathroom. I think I know what Zayn has planned. It's written all over his eyes. Before I can bite Zayn's hand he starts to kiss me. His hand travels to the small of my back and mine travels to his chest. I push him back and say "Woah, tiger. We're friends not boyfriend and girlfriend." He mutters a curse word and replies "Well, according to what I just did. We are much more than friends. We are an item now. Besides I see the way you look at me, Maddie." I'm shocked. I thought that I only show that I liked him in my mind not my face!!! "What cat got your tongue?" Zayn asked. "No, but a tall dark-haired guy in a band does." I stepped closer, but Zayn stepped back. His back is against the wall. I smile Zayn's signature smile and take another step. "I guess I could get used to the fact that, Zayn Malik is my boyfriend." "What do you have in mind, Maddie? Cause' I already have a plan that you won't ruin. Got it?" He took a step forward so that my boobs were touching his chest. "Um....Zayn?" "Yea?" "Plan. What is it?" "Wouldn't you like to know?" "Uh..Yea I would." "Well, too bad, Maddie. Can't comply with that request." Suddenly he pulls me to him and our lips crash together. Through Zayn's kiss he's smiling I can feel it. I pull away and sit on the mat. Zayn looks shocked and then very angry. He pulled me up with so much force I thought that my arm would pop off. Zayn seductively whispers, "You should've done that, Madison." Uh oh!! Not good. Never good. He stuck his manhood in between my legs and thrusted. He grunted with each thrust while I bit my bottom lip harder and harder until it started to bleed. Zayn is a very mean person when he gets a girl to have sex with him or so I heard. I'm not sure of anything. Until I hear Zayn say, "Cum!" I release and he pulls out of me and sits down onto the mat. I finished showering and had to help Zayn shower as well. On top of that I had to help him dry off, get dressed, and look good. Maybe having Zayn as a boyfriend won't be so bad after all. Maybe next time we could be on a bed and I could be in charge. Just the thought of that gave me hope.
*******************************
So guys what did ya think?? Yea, I've been missing, BUT I'm here and if you think that imagines are amazing check out my lover book. I just started. It's based on a true story called my life. Leave a vote or a comment, questions, or concerns.

Luv y'all - Emily